Character Creation Contest #62 Voting Thread

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Thanks to everyone that entered this one, we saw some of the more creative entries we've had in this contest series in this round. Its been enjoyable. Onto the voting...

The challenge: create a character with a disability

Here are the entrants, if there was a description it'll appear below the pic:

wildcats25:

IcePrinceX:

Name: Jeremy Wong

Alias: Phantom Hands

Powers: can project phantom limbs which he can manipulate in a number of ways. he can attack from a distance as long as he is able to see his target. If his vision is compromised his phantom limbs can only work in close proximity and acts as if it is an existing limbs. he can project many limbs at once but its strength and effectivity is weakened.

History: At a young age of 12, Jeremy Wong met an accident that left his two limbs to be decapitated but triggered his psionic powers. His phantom limbs is the sum and total of his psionic abilities which can be said as a telekinetic hold to his desired target. The hands are actually invisible to the naked eye except for people gifted with the sight.

bennyq:

KEROGA:

artiom1q2w:

parts-contractor, a demon that each time used take the body-part of the users until the user die.

john norris - is the most unloved user that the daemon(PARTS-COLLECTOR) has served,because john always manage get back his body parts or replace new one.

SteveRodgers:

John Willis got leprosy when he was excavating a mine in southwest Burgoda. He had struck it rich with a chest full of ancient coins and various mystical items. One such item gave him the power to regrow his limbs and other body parts if lost. This worked out to be a great situation as he became the superhero vigilante known as The Leper!

Boxinbeard:

"Thunderfist" (Roger Hernandez) was originally a soldier in the US army that lost his lower legs and right hand when his convoy was hit by an IED in 2007. Devastated from the emotional and physical trauma Roger drifted along for the next 4 years wallowing in alcohol and sorrow, unable to put his life together or find any meaning to his own, Roger fell into a deep depression. His life took a positive turn in early 2011 when a news feature showcased a legless veteran thwarting an armed robbery, this event inspired Roger that he could do something positive and serve the community he once loved. So he called in a few favors from some old Army Engineer buddies to design a means for him to fight the corruption plaguing his community. Now armed with an experimental charged particle cannon to replace his missing hand, which can set to do no more harm than stun an enemy or can completely disintegrate anything that stands in Rogers way. He was also set up with a set of springy replacement legs that allow Roger to run and jump at near superhuman levels. Now with a new lease on life Roger devotes his life protecting his community as "Thunderfist" the gold-clad superhero able to overcome anything thrown at him!

Batman_the_barbarian:

Name: #1

Hero Name: Captain Fooz

Powers: He can do virtually everything you can imagine. Shape-shift, Fly, Strong as 100+ men, invisible, etc.

Disability: He can never make it past the drawing board.

History: He was one of the original foozball men, but after a radioactive gas leak in the game room, he emerged almost complete.

Blizaga101:

So i present Mathilda Stone, She was once known as Pond skater, she was a hero with superhuman agility andy was capable of performing acrobatic stunts over the city scape.

However early on in her career an enemy (who i imagine to be on the same level as The Joker) kidnapped her and hacked off one of her legs thus crippling her from heroics. 5 years past and she became resentful of heroics and even helped teen heroes become more responsible and smart, however when her entire group was murdered by the same man who took her leg, she vowed vengeance. She created a cane which could act as another limb/grabbling hook/blade and hacksaw? Combined with her superhuman abilities she performed just as she did as Pond Skater but now with a new name -Diana Blood- and a lust for vengeance.

Voting will end Wednesday midnight PST. Post your vote for your favorite creation, winner will start the next thread.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ARMIV2

Blizaga101. A really great and fun design backed with a kickin' story.

bennyq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By bennyq

Boxinbeard

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

@Shatterstar: Asides from awesome entry (which I rightly so disqualified myself from the comp due to shoddiness, plagiarism, stealing & laziness) my vote goes to

for Thunderfist. Great job!

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By sora_thekey

My vote goes for IcePrince_X

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Agent Buttons

Boxinbeard

SteveRodgers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SteveRodgers

Boxinbeard

raamesirote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By raamesirote

IcePrinceX

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

Blizaga101

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Apologies for the delay in calling this one congrats go to on the win!

salamatsabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By salamatsabi

@Shatterstar said:

Blizaga101:

So i present Mathilda Stone, She was once known as Pond skater, she was a hero with superhuman agility andy was capable of performing acrobatic stunts over the city scape.

However early on in her career an enemy (who i imagine to be on the same level as The Joker) kidnapped her and hacked off one of her legs thus crippling her from heroics. 5 years past and she became resentful of heroics and even helped teen heroes become more responsible and smart, however when her entire group was murdered by the same man who took her leg, she vowed vengeance. She created a cane which could act as another limb/grabbling hook/blade and hacksaw? Combined with her superhuman abilities she performed just as she did as Pond Skater but now with a new name -Diana Blood- and a lust for vengeance.

Voting will end Wednesday midnight PST. Post your vote for your favorite creation, winner will start the next thread.

I wan to see this