Character Creation Contest #55 - Emotion

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ARMIV2

And not so much like a Lantern who's power comes from emotions, but more like having someone who plays off of it...if that makes any sense.

Deadline for entries will be...what's say, July 2nd?

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Blizaga101

So a character who is based on an emotion?

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ARMIV2

@Blizaga101 said:

So a character who is based on an emotion?

Yeah, pretty much.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

This should be interesting. A lot of range for people to pick from here.

kikiGLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kikiGLOW

Sorry I'm still a bit confused. We are to creat a character of our own that is based on a specific emotion we choose? For example, Anger could be a villain dressed in deeper colours like red?

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ARMIV2

@kikiGLOW said:

Sorry I'm still a bit confused. We are to creat a character of our own that is based on a specific emotion we choose? For example, Anger could be a villain dressed in deeper colours like red?

Yeah, pretty much. The point is to create a character who channels a specific emotion of your choosing.

stoneo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By stoneo

@ARMIV2: Would you consider paranoid an emotion? If so I call that one.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ARMIV2

@stoneo said:

...I think its more of a condition of state of mind, but emotion does pour heavily from it. I'd say its okay.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@ARMIV2 said:

@stoneo said:

...I think its more of a condition of state of mind, but emotion does pour heavily from it. I'd say its okay.

Wait... we have to call our shots? I call Jealousy! Mostly because green is my favorite color!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ARMIV2

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@ARMIV2 said:

@stoneo said:

Wait... we have to call our shots? I call Jealousy! Mostly because green is my favorite color!

You don't have to, I guess.

shadow death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By shadow death

oooooooo....this should be easy and quick

think ill draw out this one

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

OK, here's mine.

No Caption Provided
ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ARMIV2

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

OK, here's mine.

No Caption Provided

Ooooh...I like it!

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@ARMIV2: Thanks. :)

shadow death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By shadow death

name: EMI

powers: she can hear all the emotions of the people around her and can use any power depending on the people around her....like how dazzler hear's sound to make light

No Caption Provided

weakness: powers unaffective ..unless she is emotional..or around emotional people

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ARMIV2

@shadow death said:

name: EMI

powers: she can hear all the emotions of the people around her and can use any power depending on the people around her....like how dazzler hear's sound to make light

No Caption Provided

weakness: powers unaffective ..unless she is emotional..or around emotional people

Nice!

shadow death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By shadow death

@ARMIV2: thanks im not done yet..i cant find the right colors.lmaooo..

if i get to finish it ill post it tho

Zymm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zymm

Mood-

No Caption Provided

Powers-

Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Energy Blasts from Hands, Increased Durability, Increased Healing

About Powers-

Moods powers increase as he pulls and absorbs energy from others emotions. The more emotions he can absorb the stronger he will become. He can pull emotions from multiple people, having pulled emotions from an entire city to save its population from being destroyed. If Mood does not absorb emotions he will have the powers of a normal 28 year old male.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ARMIV2

@Zymm said:

No Caption Provided

Mood-

Powers-

Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Energy Blasts from Hands, Increased Durability, Increased Healing

About Powers-

Moods powers increase as he pulls and absorbs energy from others emotions. The more emotions he can absorb the stronger he will become. He can pull emotions from multiple people, having pulled emotions from an entire city to save its population from being destroyed. If Mood does not absorb emotions he will have the powers of a normal 28 year old male.

Not bad, not bad at all.

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By KEROGA

@ARMIV2:NICE and INTERESTING LOL

DBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DBed

It's been a while since I had time to play in these forums. Once I read this challenge I couldn't help myself. I chose a more obscurely utilized emotion: WONDER!

Introducing the WONDER WIZARD!

No Caption Provided

(Click to enlarge)

The Wonder Wizard inspires awe in his foes and wonder in those in need through his conjuring of whatever his mind or that of his target can imagine be it man, beast or fantastic machine. Unlike a certain lantern-inspired hero, the Wizard's power is derived from his Wondrous Wand and has nothing to do with his will. His creations are largely under his control, though there is the occasional errant summoning to contend with.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ARMIV2

@DBed said:

It's been a while since I had time to play in these forums. Once I read this challenge I couldn't help myself. I chose a more obscurely utilized emotion: WONDER!

Introducing the WONDER WIZARD!

No Caption Provided

(Click to enlarge)

The Wonder Wizard inspires awe in his foes and wonder in those in need through his conjuring of whatever his mind or that of his target can imagine be it man, beast or fantastic machine. Unlike a certain lantern-inspired hero, the Wizard's power is derived from his Wondrous Wand and has nothing to do with his will. His creations are largely under his control, though there is the occasional errant summoning to contend with.

That's really cool!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ARMIV2

I wasn't going to do one, but this kinda hit me after some recent happenings.

Pagliacci

No Caption Provided

His (or maybe its) true identity is unknown, but he appears to be functioning off of some cybernetic enhancements (considering the hole in his chest and the tube going through it). Too human to be a full automaton though, he generates his power from sadness. Those whose sadness is caused by others are elated in Pagliacci's presence, while those who cause it feel intense physical and emotional pain. He generates a dark, cold grey mist that can be used for a variety of purposes, but his weapon of choice is a scythe that can be folded closed to fit in a sheathe on his back.

kikiGLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kikiGLOW

Wow these all look awesome. I just finished inking mine. Should be up by tomorrow or Sunday.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@ARMIV2: That is truly inspired. Nice work. :)

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ARMIV2

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

@ARMIV2: That is truly inspired. Nice work. :)

Thanks!

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Blizaga101

Say hello to Madame Glorious (shes a tad full of herself)

No Caption Provided

Glorious originally came from a poverish background during the 18th century travelling within a gypsy caravan through Europe. Until she inherited a golden medallion from a recently deceased grandmother. It was rumoured to bestow great wealth and fortune to the holder-superstition purely- however when Glorious touched the medallion a supernatural connection occurred. She gained a supernatural affinity for luck and wealth, later marrying a wealthy lord in Russia and living a lavish lifestyle fuelling her PRIDE. But this enchantment also came with a "curse". She discovered that whenever she wore a precious metal, gold preferably she would take on the properties of this metal, her skin would turn golden and impenetrable, glistening and beautiful, she would never age as long as she maintained metallic and her pride was amplified supernaturally granting super strength. She never saw this as a curse but as a gift and gloried in everyday where she could live forever beautiful and wealthy. Her supernatural connection to wealth and pride fuels her powers and she never wishes to leave the high that is her pride...

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ARMIV2

@Blizaga101 said:

Say hello to Madame Glorious (shes a tad full of herself)

No Caption Provided

Glorious originally came from a poverish background during the 18th century travelling within a gypsy caravan through Europe. Until she inherited a golden medallion from a recently deceased grandmother. It was rumoured to bestow great wealth and fortune to the holder-superstition purely- however when Glorious touched the medallion a supernatural connection occurred. She gained a supernatural affinity for luck and wealth, later marrying a wealthy lord in Russia and living a lavish lifestyle fuelling her PRIDE. But this enchantment also came with a "curse". She discovered that whenever she wore a precious metal, gold preferably she would take on the properties of this metal, her skin would turn golden and impenetrable, glistening and beautiful, she would never age as long as she maintained metallic and her pride was amplified supernaturally granting super strength. She never saw this as a curse but as a gift and gloried in everyday where she could live forever beautiful and wealthy. Her supernatural connection to wealth and pride fuels her powers and she never wishes to leave the high that is her pride...

That's awesome, man!

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Blizaga101

@ARMIV2: why thank you, great contest idea. I knew from the beginning id use pride but how was the question :P

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

This is going to be a tough voting round. There's some good stuff in this round. :)

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ARMIV2

@ZZoMBiE13 said:

This is going to be a tough voting round. There's some good stuff in this round. :)

I'll say. All the entries here could make for one awesome team.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@ARMIV2: Heh. Team FEELINGS? The Justice League Emo?

Kidding aside though, I'm with you. It could make an interesting graphic novel.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ARMIV2

Just a little reminder here that tomorrow is the deadline for this thing. If ya got 'em, get 'em in.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ARMIV2