• 96 results
payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By payno

For this contest I'd like everyone to think of two existing superheroes (or villians), one male and one female. Now imagine these two characters had a child together... 

When that child grows up they themselves become a superhero (or villain). I'd like you to create the character the child will become; what's their backstory?, what powers do they have?, what costume will they wear? 

The inspiration for this contest came from Kingdom Come where some of the characters were the offspring of established dc characters. Here are a couple of examples: 

Nightstar

(daughter of Nightwing and Starfire)

Red Hood

(daughter of Red Arrow and Cheshire) 

Deadline is 28th March
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

YESSSSS!!

Crazy Pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Crazy Pan
@payno: Actually that's Arrowette! At least I'm pretty sure it is...I think I have that issue, actually! As in, that picture is of Arrowette.
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By Project_Worm
@payno:  
one question do the two parents have to be from the same brand
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By tonis
@payno: good call, this should produce very creative ideas. I got the same wonder as Project_Worm on the DC/Marvel potentials mix.
payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By payno
@Crazy Pan: 

Thanks for the heads up. I'll switch images (hopefully I'll get it right this time).
payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By payno
@Project_Worm:
@tonis:

Characters can come from any comic company. You can mix them up if you want.
DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By DomDom

Wickeeeeeeed! =) 
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Project_Worm
@payno:  
Awesome!.... now who could the parents be, and more importantly hero or villain
The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#10  Edited By The Lobster

I don't think I'd be able to color this, I'm going to be really busy for the next couple of days. 

So here's my submission....

BLACK ARROW & ZAN CONSTANTINE

No Caption Provided

Black Arrow  (Carol Queen) is the daughter of Green Arrow and Black Canary. She has both her mother and father's superpowers, meaning she's an excellent archer and has the Canary Cry, although she can only use the Canary Cry when in absolute danger since it always seems to knock her unconscious. She's a bit of a trouble maker and always seems to go looking for a fight although this is also a huge weakness and often gets her in trouble more than out of trouble.

Her boyfriend is Zan Constantine, the child of Zatanna and John Constantine. He's an amateur magician but also has his father's con artist skills. He's a master planner, and is capable of getting out of almost any sticky situation by his fast mouth. He's a bit of a rebellious teenager and lives on his own after him and his mother got into an argument over him being forbidden to find out who i father is. 

The two partner up and fight crime whenever possible, Zan using his fast talking mouth and Carol using her superhero skills to solve crimes. The two have been dating for months, even though Oliver disapproves of Zan and his bad habits. 
deadpool1109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#11  Edited By deadpool1109

Interesting concept payno. This should prove interesting.

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Achilles.

(Doing the Deedee voice) Oooooooooh......I have something in mind

Crazy Pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Crazy Pan

I might actually enter this one considering how often I make up fan-babies just for the hell of it.

DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DomDom

Son of Deadpool (Marvel) & Harley Quinn (DC)...

Hazard-Boy

Hair Color: Blonde 
Eye Color: Blue 
Powers: Weak-- Healing Factor 
Skills: Acrobat, Marksman, Hand to Hand combat expert. ect. 
Weapons: Gun, Knife...ect. 

"Sorta" Mini Bio:  
Born into a crazy environment-- Quinny would later take up the twisted profession of a anti-hero. 
He was kidnapped as an infant by the Joker, then raised by him till two. 
At two he was "rescued" by his DaDa Deadpool and later trained by him to become his shortly-lived sidekick son. 
At five he was taken back by his MaMa Harley and adored by the Gotham City Sirens. 
By ten Quinny ran into Batman Family and was taken into their healing arms, hoping to save the boys mentally twisted mind. 
He was trained till the age of thirteen by Damian Wayne and Dick Grayson, but then stollen back by Deadpool! 
At Fifteen he was taken into the X mansion as a runaway, but kicked out just days after, after sadly burning it to the ground...(No one was too injured). 
Now at sixteen, Quinny wanders as a drifter from City to City, searching for an identity to call his own. 
He becomes the Anti-Hero: Hazard-Boy and fights evil his own way! 

Lol, hope ya like! =)
Wormwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wormwood

This is a really cool and interesting idea. I really like some of the characters that have come up here already. If I have time I'll create my own character and upload some original artwork for it too.
Wormwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Wormwood

Prince Wyrd

Father: Anomaly 
Mother: Queen Atomia
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue 
Powers: Can absorb any matter or energy he comes into contact with, his body stores the template of what he destroys and he can recreate it an infinite number of times at a later date providing he has enough absorbed mass stored. The mass is stored in a pocket dimension, he can use the mass to reinforce his body making him stronger and more durable.
Skills: No remarkable skills - relies heavily on his powers.
Weapons: Whatever he creates

Mini Bio: 
Born as the product of rape, Jonathan grew up hating his father. He is the heir to his mothers kingdom and due to his royal lineage during his upbringing wanted for nothing, partly due to his mothers orders, partly due to his incredibly fine degree of control over his powers. Growing up in his mothers subatomic kingdom he grew bored and absorbed a huge portion of his mothers empire to augment his size and integrate himself into the real world. He is incredibly nihlistic and is considered neutral as he is only really out for himself. He has been known to fight both heroes and villains when they try to contact or intefere with him. 

Sorry it's on lined paper but I was in a hurry to get it done.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tonis
@The Lobster : @DomDom: @Wormwood:  

man , I knew Dom was fast but looks like we have multiple speedsters on the site :) 
great job on all of these. I always like when the character creation has good back stories and so far we're 3 for 3.
Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
@Wormwood:

who are his parents supposed to be?
DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DomDom
@tonis:
Thanks T! =)
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

She-Hulk & Hercules
She-Hulk & Hercules

What would their kids be like?
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Donovan Montgomery said:
"
She-Hulk & Hercules
She-Hulk & Hercules
  What would their kids be like? "
Green?
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By tonis
@OmegaDynasty: that is actually a great idea needing some thought :)
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@tonis said:
" @OmegaDynasty: that is actually a great idea needing some thought :) "
Just make a big green man or woman dressed in ancient greek armor, or a toga. lol
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tonis
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @tonis said:
Just make a big green man or woman dressed in ancient greek armor, or a toga. lol "
I'm thinking more the little green monster they're trying to keep under wraps :) 
but yea, toga, diaper, it's got potential in any thread.
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@tonis said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @tonis said:
Just make a big green man or woman dressed in ancient greek armor, or a toga. lol "
I'm thinking more the little green monster they're trying to keep under wraps :) but yea, toga, diaper, it's got potential in any thread. "
Don't think it has to be a child, could be adult form of the child right? 
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By tonis
@OmegaDynasty said:

" @tonis said:

" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @tonis said:
I'm thinking more the little green monster they're trying to keep under wraps :) but yea, toga, diaper, it's got potential in any thread. "
Don't think it has to be a child, could be adult form of the child right?  "
I think you could get away with either but given the premise of the contest a lil one actually fits great.
specially if he/she is green, slightly mean, and got a God complex to sort through with parents from other ends of all spectrums. Could be great super-hero TV there. :)
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@tonis said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:

" @tonis said:

" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @tonis said:
Don't think it has to be a child, could be adult form of the child right?  "
I think you could get away with either but given the premise of the contest a lil one actually fits great.specially if he/she is green, slightly mean, and got a God complex to sort through with parents from other ends of all spectrums. Could be great super-hero TV there. :) "
Well taking a look at the OP's directions it was more the older, seeing the examples.  
Kinda like Hyperman, Superman & Wonder Woman's child.  

Hyperman
Hyperman
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By tonis
@OmegaDynasty: I think with today's audience it's strategic to create new young heroes, there's more potential for momentum to encourage seeing them grow to the viewer. 

Don't get me wrong, you can still throw a pre-grown hero out there with creative storytelling and sell them successfully, but todays audience is getting more and more hungry for definition of character. 
They either want a totally NEW hero, or one that appears to be so.
Personally I blame the internet for that rush, but that's only a slice of the math in the equation ;)
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#29  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@tonis said:
" @The Lobster :  @DomDom:  @Wormwood:   man , I knew Dom was fast but looks like we have multiple speedsters on the site :) great job on all of these. I always like when the character creation has good back stories and so far we're 3 for 3. "

Dom was very quick, wasn't he, Tonis?
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@DomDom: 

Very clever, Dom!  :-)
DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DomDom
@Roxanne Starr:
lol, imma "she" and thanks... =)
Wormwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wormwood
@GrandSymbiote94:
His father is a DC character called Anomaly, his mother is another DC character called Queen Atomia
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#33  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

Big Version: 

Small Version: 

No Caption Provided

Information: 

Karl Hargreaves is the son of Raven and the Séance. He inherited his mother's empathic powers, his father's psychic powers, and both of their morbid temperaments. Karl spends much of his time skulking around graveyards, talking with the dead. 

When the desire to actually help people strikes him, Karl fights crime as Nevermore. He's a fearsome foe, whose powers tend to leave his enemies lost in gibbering madness. Thank Trigon for that.   

Séance and Raven met when the Umbrella Academy was accidentally transported to another universe…not really that unusual for them. The difference was, this time they were stuck here. The Titans were quite welcoming, and some of them fell in love. 

Thus Karl and some of his semi-siblings created the Umbrella Titans..a new generation of bizarre and dysfunctional heroes.
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By tonis
@Roxanne Starr said:
" @tonis said:
" @The Lobster :  @DomDom:  @Wormwood:   man , I knew Dom was fast but looks like we have multiple speedsters on the site :) great job on all of these. I always like when the character creation has good back stories and so far we're 3 for 3. "
Dom was very quick, wasn't he, Tonis? "
she never ceases to amaze me, both with speed and talent :) 

@Icarusflies: again your story telling has the potential for great real implementations. Very interesting choice of parents, and creative results from it. You portrayed the mood and skulking good. I like how you're starting to work with shadows in the scene too, gives a dramatic effect to the tombstone when it appears backlit like that. :)
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Project_Worm

Heres mIne 

No Caption Provided

When the animal Victor Creed known as "Sabretooth" met Selena Kyle AKA "Catwoman" on a rampage through Gotham he had an uncontrollable attraction to her, and she was taken with his animalistic attitude. Long story short they had a child named Erik. It didn't take Selena long to realize that Victor was much worse than an animal he was a monster. Fearing for her child she took the infant Erik to the mansion of Bruce Wayne. Bruce promised to take care of the young Erik. Selena had explained who his father was so Bruce trained Erik in many kinds of martial arts, Bruce often took Erik and his first robin on missions with him. 

One night when Batman Robin and Erik where dealing with a extremely dangerous man known as the Joker, Erik lost it brutally beating the clown half to death. To there surprise the Joker had a rig that sent a bullet directly through Erik's skull, thanks to his father Erik was able to have a full recovery. Bruce spent the next few years making sure that Erik never lost control again.  

One night when Erik was working with Nightwing they met a man who told the now adult Erik that a man known as Sabretooth had killed his mom. Then just like that a life time of moral teachings were erased and he began his hunt as Adlet for his "father." 

Hope y'all like him.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Achilles.
@Project_Worm: That is awesome, great job dude...
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@DomDom said:
"@Roxanne Starr: lol, imma "she" and thanks... =) "

Yeah, Tonis informed me of that. Sorry. :(
Wormwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wormwood

These ideas are really cool - lots of characters I'd love to see, Adlet is probably my fave so far (not including my own :P)
DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By DomDom
@Roxanne Starr:
Lol, not a prob. =)
Roxanne Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Roxanne Starr
@DomDom said:
"@Roxanne Starr: Lol, not a prob. =) "

You don't have a "person" page like I do...so there was no telling.  Sigh...
Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Project_Worm
@Achilles.: Thanks!
Wormwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wormwood

where's the next creation going to come from then?
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Achilles.

"I spill blood because I have to, but I protect because I want to" 
A man with the name of Warren Worthington lll or Angel, descendant of the Cheyarafim, a mutant race desecnding from angels, met and fell in love with a girl better known as Nocturne, daughter of his close friend NIghtcrawler, What Warren didnt know that Nocturne descended from a mutant race descending from demons or Neyaphem. They kept their love secret to avoid conflict between the two races. 

After years of their hidden affair, Nocturne was pregnant. A child born between a union of two warring races. The Cheyarafim found out first and went after Nocturne, declaring the baby an abomination. Warren sacrificed himself and faced the attacking Cheyarafim by himself. He fell fighting for his unborn child. Nocturne went to her grandfather Azazel and asked for help. He agreed for the sake of his great-granddaughter. The two races fought while Azazel told Nightcrawler to protect Nocturne.  

In the middle of the battle, a child was born. The child was named Warren in honor of his father. The child later known to be "The Demon With An Angel's Wings" 
Wormwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Wormwood
@Achilles.:
Pretty cool idea - i like the way that you've done a really thought-out, intricate backstory. The drawing itself I think is great, loving the musculature and I think you've got the sweep of the wings spot on
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Achilles.
@Wormwood: Thanks, I got carried on the story...
Wormwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wormwood
@Achilles.:
Not at all, and tbh I think there was just enough back story
tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By tonis
@Achilles. said:
" @Wormwood: Thanks, I got carried on the story... "
I agree with Wormwood, was a good balance of story and art. And on the story side it had potential elements of classic tales, you almost get a mutant Romeo & Juliet kind of feel out of it, BUT WITH DEMONS :)
Wormwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Wormwood
@tonis:
which that play really could've used, spiced it up a bit :L 

so are going to be submitting then tonis?
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ssejllenrad

The cousins Superman and Supergirl made a child and due to incest it became such: 

Nyehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Now for the real stuff.. Heheh!

Alias: Garuda (Mythical bird)
Hair, eye, skin colour: Blue
Powers : High-tier molecular manipulation, low-tier reality manipulation, limited time-manipulation, limited precognition, omega-level telepathy

Backstory: Dr. Manhattan and Jean Grey crossed worlds because of their uber powers and did hanky panky and voila! A child. She went back to 616 with her mom and grew in the White Room but when the Goblin Force came to eat her mother, she escaped and was saved by Shi'ar where she became a part of the imperial guards and was named Garuda.

No Caption Provided

Art detail: Digital painting in..... ummm... TABLET! Yeah I said it... I did this using the unreliable tablet! Nyehehehehehe! I can't get over that topic.. :p
Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#50  Edited By Gambit1024
@ssejllenrad: LMAO at the first part. Your entry is great. What art program do you use if you don't mind my asking?