Character Creation Contest #119: Of Myths & Legends

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

CCC #119: Of Myths & Legends

As winner of the last Character Creation Contest, I am honored to bring to you the next challenge, which I hope would not only bring out more artistic imagination, but get everyone excited about the deep, dark secrets of our world - whether real or fake.

In this installment, titled "Of Myths & Legends," let's focus on Cryptozoological and/or Mythological Creatures. If you're unaware of what those are, three examples below should give you an idea, or follow these two links for a listed variety:here and here.

Now, you're probably going to ask, "Jexsu, bro, what's the twist?" The twist is simple, neat and fun. The twist is to transform whatever your choice creature is, into a Humanoid figure sporting their trademark abilities. Basically, make them Human with characteristics/traits of their animal-side.

Lastly, as my first CCC, I hope I've done everyone proud by making a unique and never-done-before type.

The Deadline: Monday, April 16th (3 weeks).

Please pin?

@egod

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#3 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Pinned.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5 EGoD  Moderator

Here is my entry, haven't been drawing much lately but this got me inspired. Of course I drew a Phoenix :)

No Caption Provided

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should I give an extra week, or are people not that interested?

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After all this time, only one person entered. What a shame. I had hoped this would become a popular contest. Oh well.

EGoD wins by default. Congrats!

@egod

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EGoD  Moderator

@jexsu: I thought there would've been more entries too. I'll give it some thought and post up a new contest soon.

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dragonspine

Very nice work, EGoD. I wanted to participate in this one, but sidetracked due to work and also working on sketches for another site. (Someone had the brilliant idea to draw X-Men as Disney characters. Couldn't resist.)

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EGoD  Moderator

@dragonspine: lol, I've done a few of those, I think I had Stitch as Wolverine and Daisy Duck as Phoenix, think I drew Donald Duck as Spiderman

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egod: Those must have been pretty awesome. I've done Blink as Princess Kida so far and will work on Iceman next. We should do something similar here on Comicvine one of these days.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egod: that’s beautiful.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 EGoD  Moderator

@dragonspine: If memory serves me, I believe we had a short lived contest of disneyfi a character, though is it almost 1:30 in the morning and my memory is fried.

@wavemotioncannon Thank you :)