Character Creation Contest # 116

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 EGoD  Moderator

Well the holidays are upon us, so your challenge is to create a holiday themed hero (or if you're a Scrooge...bah humbug...a villain).

Contest will end Saturday Dec 30

Avatar image for deactivated-60e7a5c633643
deactivated-60e7a5c633643

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

There are a number of stories surrounding the most popular figure of Christmas, so I figured we'd take a minute to discuss one of the lesser known legends. Meet Bob Claws. Everyone has heard of Santa, but few know of his twin brother, Bob. Bob is actually the older of the two. He takes part in the more unsavory aspects of the family business, like running the Executive, Accounting and Human Resources departments, negotiating the Union agreements with the elves, filing financial forms for their nonprofit to the various global tax entities, hatching commodities deals, and whenever Santa is off chimney diving, eating cookies and making sure that all of the good kids get their wish, it's Bob's job to make sure that the wicked get their lumps of coal. It's a messy undertaking, but fortunately Bob is able to mimic the superhuman powers of anyone that has ever stepped onto terra firma.

So kids, as 2018 approaches and you're deciding on whether or not to be naughty or nice this upcoming year, do keep Bob in mind.

No Caption Provided

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 EGoD  Moderator

Well, since @dragonspine was our only entry, you win by default. I always knew Santa had an under appreciated brother, lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e7a5c633643
deactivated-60e7a5c633643

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@egod said:

Well, since @dragonspine was our only entry, you win by default. I always knew Santa had an under appreciated brother, lol.

Thanks, EGoD. I will try to get the next Character Creation Contest up and running later today.