Character Creation Contest #114: Horror Movie Villain!!

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alright Halloween is right around the corner and I wanted to do a Halloween themed contest but, I didn't just want to say make a monster. So what I want you to do is design a new horror movie villain! The next Jason, Freddy, Michael Myers, Pinhead, etc.

Contest ends Saturday 10/28 at 11:59pm CST.

@egod or @shatterstar could you please pin

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 EGoD  Moderator

Ooo this should be frightening!

BumpyBoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 20

#3 BumpyBoo  Moderator

Hope we get some good entries for this, might have to have a go myself. Been a while.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e7a5c633643
deactivated-60e7a5c633643

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am travelling this week, but hope to submit something by the deadline ... give or take a day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Devil’s Soulbreaker

Born in Samoa, David Afakaasi was cursed with the macabre mutant ability to experience the psychic cries of others in their dying moments. His parents, knowing only that their son was hearing voices and fearing the worst, took young David to a psychiatrist who misdiagnosed him with schizophrenia. If he wasn’t crazy before seeing the doctor, he certainly was after years of being subjected to experimental medications and procedures. While at the asylum, David found himself under the care of Dr. Hans Mallek, who turned out to be a cult leader, and who kept his own personality disorder a secret from his colleagues. Mallek saw in David the fulfillment of a dark prophecy and used his sinister influence to completely expunge David’s true persona and mold David into a psychotic killing machine. Mallek convinced David that in order to cure himself, he had to first free nine special souls to appease Satan. Only through their release would he know redemption. Some 56 victims later, David is still looking for those special souls… and his own release.

No Caption Provided

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6 EGoD  Moderator

@dragonspine: Very cool.

I started something for this contest as well, but had a mental block when thinking of a back story.

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well no need for voting @dragonspine is the winner nice work. Next contest is yours.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@egod

@bries84

Thanks, guys! I'll try to get the next Character Creation Contest up and running in the next day or two.