Character Creation Contest #113: Avengers 1,000,000 BC (Marvel Legacy Cometh!)

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dragonspine
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The advent of Marvel Legacy will not only see the return of several familiar and sorely missed legends, but will also introduce the world to the earliest iteration of Marvel’s assemblage of world’s mightiest heroes -- Avengers 1,000,000 BC .

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to create a hero or villain that would fit right in with the prehistoric Avengers. (Feel free to add a brief synopsis of the character’s backstory.) To create this character you may borrow from Marvel canon and use extant superhero mantles as your template in creating your unique character. Heck, you can even draw inspiration from other comic and entertainment genres. (So if you think Avengers 1,000,000 BC should have a Star Wars-type character, go for it!) Or you can create a brand-spanking new character that you would like to see in the pages of Marvel Legacy.

Avengers 1,000,000 BC will help set the foundation for the legends to come. Here’s your chance to put your imprint on history…sort of. Good luck one and all. The contest deadline is October 1st.

If I may impose on the noble Exalted Ones, @shatterstar or @egod to kindly pin this thread? Many thanks!

No Caption Provided

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

This should be a very interesting contest.

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 EGoD  Moderator

@dragonspine: You can extend the deadline a week if you'd like to see if any other entries come in.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@egod said:

@dragonspine: You can extend the deadline a week if you'd like to see if any other entries come in.

If you want to do a voting round, I can throw something together. Provided the deadline is extended. Of course it's also up to @bries84, since he adhered to the rules. I'd say he(she?)(sorry, I've never asked, let's make it "they") gets a vote.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EGoD  Moderator

@ZZoMBiE13: I could throw in my piece as well, though I didn't get around to actually finishing it.

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello everyone,

As much as I'd love to see more work from @egod,@ZZoMBiE13 and many others, I'm going to go ahead and call this contest for...drum roll, please... @bries84 !!! Your prehistoric "Man Without Fear" is just what I had in mind. He'd fit in perfectly with the prehistoric Avengers. Congratulations, the next contest is all yours!

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bries84: Duly noted sir! Congrats on the win! :)