Character Creation Contest #112: METAL

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Here is the basic synopsis for the DC: METAL event: Batman is investigating several different metals that seem to have significant ties to the DCU's Earth. This leads to the discovery of a "Dark Multiverse". Not just an opposite universe ala the Crime Syndicate but twisted versions of heroes who were designed by creators listening to Rammstein and then went and bought their outfits at the Simon Bisely costume shop. This results in the amalgamation of several "dark heroes" with the Batman personae.

Here is the challenge:

Create a "Dark Multiverse" version of a DC character with twisted powers and merge that with Batman. Here are some of the ones DC came up with:

Contest ends Sept. 5th. Good Luck.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

Does it have to be another DC character? Or can I Bat up, say, Judge Dredd? Or The Maxx?

Also, did you ask @egod to pin this?

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya know what? Have a field day. As long as it is mixed with Batman go for it!

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

Na Na Na-Na Na Na Na-Na BATT MAXX!

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

A blue Batgirl-esque Jade (Jennifer Lynn Hayden) probably isn't all that Lovecraftian, but the weather here on the West Coast has been so gorgeous that it's hard to be dark and sinister. Promise to do better the next time.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

BAT-MAXX

No Caption Provided

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last minute inspiration. Here is Starfire, aka, Batfire, who now has Dark Force related powers. And yes, she's actually bald beneath her helm. All of her hair fell out when she took to manipulating dark magic and dark matter radiation. Aside from never needing a hair appointment or depilatory ever again, she's pretty much immune to the energies that she manipulates.

Oh, and that ability to kiss sentient creatures and learn their language is gone. She now has a death kiss that steals souls and transfixes victims in a semi-permanent empathic link. One kiss and she knows what you're thinking and feeling. And she always has a backdoor into your conscience. Indeed, her victims find themselves craving her minutes after exposure. The withdrawals are intense as is the accompanying asthenia (physical weakness) and despair. Pretty scary stuff.

No Caption Provided

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonspine:

Wow dude. That is my favorite thing you've ever done. Seriously great work. :)

Dragonspine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZZoMBiE13: Thanks! I'm just trying to catch up to the field. You all put out such amazing work.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Contest ends Sept. 5th. Good Luck.

*ahem*

If anyone needs help with a voting thread, if you are too busy to get it done, hit me up. I have some time this week and would be happy to help.

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry guys. I thought I put the 8th down. Voting will be up when I get home.