Character Creation Contest # 100: Twins, Triplets or Multiples

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

For our 100th Character Creation Contest create TWINS or TRIPLETS or MULTIPLES of characters. They can be identical or fraternal twins, same powers or contrasting powers, good or bad but they should at least be twice or thrice or multiples of a being that is nice and spice.

Good luck and hoping for your great entries soon!

For the Winner of this Contest... I will give you a Free Art Commission Ticket from me that will grant you one Painted Comic Book Character of your Choice that I will paint and personally send to you. You may pass this award to a friend just in case, you won't avail of it.

Contest Ends on August 1, 2016

@shatterstar@egod guys can you pin this please. Thank you! :-)

----------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ooh, I have a good idea for this one, but I can't draw for crap if anybody wants to collab. Otherwise, looking forward to see what we churn out.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3 shatterstar  Moderator

Wow #100 & awesome prize, very cool of IcePrince

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncanny_xfactor I hope someone can partner with you. Good luck ?

@shatterstar thanks...can't believe it's already the 100th...just like the artist showdown show-off that is moving to hit #200 soon.

dhiars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iceprince_x: Thank you sir, it seems I already have some candidates.

@dhiars: PM me if you're interested.

boygrimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By boygrimes

new to the forums and this is my first post so im not sure if im supposed to send this somewhere else or if im just the first to post a submission buuut..

No Caption Provided

this is concept art of my teenage twins named abigail & kendra, one of them becoming skilled in science and craft while the other is being trained in fighting and is more muscle than brain.

i dont have much origin around them just yet besides that they arent very skilled at all to begin with but were inspired to make a change and become crime fighters after they lost their third sister, maddie, while she was out with her friends. abigail & kendra will slowly meet other characters causing them to grow stronger and such.

Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Uncanny_XFactor

The ideas are my doing, and the physical work is all that of the hella-amazing @frischdvh.

No Caption Provided

What if darkness and light somehow inhabited the same womb? And it seemed like dark won. Eddie Mann's parents were expecting twins, but only Eddie was born. His parents were devastated at having a stillborn child, especially when they saw what Eddie grew into. He questioned all authority, and only ever did what he want. A typical skater boy, if you will. But when he turned 16, a flash of light came to him in a dream. It seemed to terrify him, and he asked his identity. He introduced himself as Matthew Mann, his twin that never was. He told him that he was destined for greatness, and that though he was not able to survive, that he lived on in Eddie. Eddie could be good, if he was willing, or if he continued on his path, Matty would haunt him. Eddie was dismissive, until the nightmares continued for a week straight. Giving in, Eddie was granted the powers to become the Binary Boy.

As one entity, Binary Boy has a black bodysuit with white wristbands, white boots, a white belt, and a white mask (go nuts with that, BTW. And the logo would be a thin white double B. In essence, one B on top of another so it looks like 3 capital D's, if that makes sense). He can manipulate energy, fly, and cast force fields and make "stellar constructs." They can separate, however, it's not a good idea. Eddie has the same suit as before, but the white becomes silver, and Matty has a white bodysuit with gold features. Matty has telepathy, shapeshifting, photokinesis, and flight. He is innately good, and works as a hero. But he can't appear for more than about an hour before he must fuse back with Eddie. And Eddie is much darker, with the construct powers, and biokinesis, used to heal himself and disfigure others (he could heal but never chooses to), and he's super strong and durable. He is an anti-hero, and is powerful and dangerous. That way, Matty is the control of Eddie, on powers and morality.

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bries84
No Caption Provided

The Smash and Grab Twins; They got there name from how they Smash everything and grab what they want. They are far from the smartest villains but, there Super strength makes them trouble for most superheroes.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow! Thanks for the 3 great entries!

Will be setting up already the voting thread!

Thank you for the support for this contest.