This topic is locked from further discussion.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ARMIV2

Okay, so after very little thought, I got hit with the idea of doing a contest where all ya'll talented folks design a character that is, through however the you the character creator wills it, an avatar/representative/agent of some kind of deitic figure.

A deity, as the ever faithful wikipedia describes it, is "a being, natural, supernatural, or preternatural, with superhuman powers or qualities, and who may be thought of as holy, divine, or sacred", so that ought to give you a good idea of where this can go.

So lesse...if it is the 23rd today...then what do you say we end this thing sometime around...November 17th? If not, it can be changed.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Blizaga101

love this idea, big fan of all the supernatural stuff of the world. might concenstrate on hindu dieties.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ARMIV2

@Blizaga101 said:

love this idea, big fan of all the supernatural stuff of the world. might concenstrate on hindu dieties.

There is something about the Hindu deities that is just so interesting. That's why I'm picking Kali.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

@ARMIV2 said:

@Blizaga101 said:

There is something about the Hindu deities that is just so interesting. That's why I'm picking Kali.

Sorry guys, schotter won the last one and asked me to create http://www.comicvine.com/forums/artist-show-off/4/character-creation-contest-59-looper/709830/#1, there was a few hours separation between when he PMed me and when you posted this thread. I'm sure one of you guys will get a win sometime soon and get to use this concept.

Hate to be a buzzkill but I posted it as soon as I got his response.