k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@fiesty_badger6 said:

Where's the fan art aticle? There's links to everything else and his cousin but no link to the fan art article. That was why we all joined and what we'd all like to see, All the rest of the links are off topic @k4tzm4n

What are you talking about? This is the article highlighting all of the images. All of the images submitted in the original thread are posted right here in the article. Why would there be a need to link back to the original thread with the deadline?

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Fiesty_Badger6

This was a bit of a silly execrise then - if you were asking us to draw pictures - you were just going to repost among our own threads, dont you think? @k4tzm4n? Do you see what I'm saying to you?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@fiesty_badger6 said:

This was a bit of a silly execrise then - if you were asking us to draw pictures - you were just going to repost among our own threads, dont you think? @k4tzm4n? Do you see what I'm saying to you?

I think you don't realize this isn't just a thread you found in the appropriate forum, it's also an article. It was posted on the homepage Friday. Click the news tab and you'll see it in there.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Fiesty_Badger6

That's the link I was asking about, @k4tzm4n...

http://www.comicvine.com/articles/awesome-green-lantern-john-stewart-fan-art/1100-151329/

thanks for clearing that up. Maybe you could mention that this is an exact reproduction of the article in the intro, though, save some other artists from having an embolism maybe.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@fiesty_badger6: I can't do that. If I make an edit in here, it makes it in the article. We always attach articles to the appropriate threads; it's just another way to view them. If you look at the forum, you'll see the word "article" is to the right of the topic title. That means it's something on the homepage, too.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wasn't asking you @captain13... but I think you already know that.

That's a shame... @k4tzm4n... maybe people will read down to our exchange and know what this is and where it came from and that will be clarification enough

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator