Quick Sketch with some added frills.

No Caption Provided

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not half bad. Honestly it needs some work but this would have taken me days if not weeks to look as good as urs. Keep up the good work

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Thanks! I may try to bring this in Illustrator to create a vector color version. If I do you can bet there will be a titan peeking over the wall in the background :)

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wat will u draw next

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: Not sure....I try to enter the contests when I can. If you haven't already seen them, there are a few contests pinned for you to look at. There are a lot of talented artist that post their work there.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anbu_b_team: I'll take a look, thanks... btw how long did it take u to become an artist

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kuroimugetsu: That's a good question....If you consider me to be an artist, I am flattered. I guess you could say everyone that posts art on this site is always trying to "become" an artist. There is no finish line for making it as an artist.....We all just keep learning, experimenting and applying....I know that sounds corny. Since I can remember, drawing is always something I did.....my teachers did not share my enthusiasm during class :) I would buy comics based on the pictures inside I wanted to draw. Drawing was something I always did on my own....never was taught that.

Right now I am focused on posting art with as little reference to existing art as possible. I am trying to draw from memory rather than look at a picture. The above drawing is an example of that.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

nice