Artist Show-Off Showdown # 130

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 EGoD  Moderator

With all the lovely stuff that's been going on with our beloved comic heroes, I decided to make this contest a Reboot! Take your favourite existing character from any comic and give them a reboot. Give them a new costume, look, attitude, origin story, whatever.

Contest will end March 13

@shatterstar if you would kindly pin. Thanks.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2 shatterstar  Moderator

Pinned, great idea.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's an interesting premise.

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Do you want the new origin story as part of the concept package? Also I really love this idea.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

@frischdvh: Yeah, reboot the whole character. How much detail you put into the reboot is up to you but it should be more than just a costume design. You could even gender change the character too since that's a popular fad in the comics right now.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fiesty_Badger6
No Caption Provided

Spider-Midget. (Batman Reboot.)

From the day Dardi Singh was born he was both a midget and a Sikh. He therefore grew to love all things related to beard grooming and of course beard care products were among his favourite things. During his first year at New Delhi highschool his class went on a school excursion to a cosmetic's factory and there he was accidentally pushed by a group of 8 dwarf back up dancers into a vat of specially formulated (from daddy long legs hair wax) beard lotion. When Dardi was fished out of the vat by a famous Indian cricketer and his Bollywood star girlfriend, Dardi found he had one half of the proportionate strength and speed of a daddy long legs spider and his beard was more glossy and full looking than ever before. Dardi decided to dress up in a colourful costume and fight crime in New Delhi as a tribute to that amazing beard day and the many others that followed along later.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By sora_thekey

Can we get an extension?

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shatterstar  Moderator

Feel like its late to have an extension considering contest ended Friday and its now Monday. Even though only one entry was submitted, I'd say fiesty wins it but its up to egod.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EGoD  Moderator

Yeah I kind of got wrapped up playing skyforge and forgot to log in. I think since there has been a few extra days already then @fiesty_badger6 will win by default since the entry was in on time.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shatterstar  Moderator

@egod said:

Yeah I kind of got wrapped up playing skyforge and forgot to log in. I think since there has been a few extra days already then @fiesty_badger6 will win by default since the entry was in on time.

There we have it, grats @fiesty_badger6, the next showdown is yours to start.

Fiesty_Badger6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fiesty_Badger6

Ok then I knew if I kept entering comps eventually I would be the only one to enter and claim victory, @egod.

I have an idea for an artist showdown where the artist does a portrait of their mum or dad as a superhero/ comic character as a special thankyou for all them easter eggs what they has given us across the years. . ONLY... I don't know if it's already been done...? @shatterstar..?

or my backup idea was a supervillain based on Easter like Mistress Egg or Easter Beast or Bad Boy Bunny... Anyway that's my thinking.

shatterstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 shatterstar  Moderator
sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31