Artist Show-Off #40 Amaglam!

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Okay for this one pick your two favorite heroes or villains and combine them into one new character! Contest will run until April 30th a 11:59pm CST.

Magistros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great idea, count me in.

Think I'll try to combine Misty Knight + Moondragon (plus maybe Angela or Vampirella) into an amalgam character.

But what to call her? Mistdragon? Misty Moon? Dragon Mist? Let me sketch her first and go from there.

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bries84:

Good theme!

Great idea, count me in.

Think I'll try to combine Misty Knight + Moondragon (plus maybe Angela or Vampirella) into an amalgam character.

But what to call her? Mistdragon? Misty Moon? Dragon Mist? Let me sketch her first and go from there.

Yeah man, Dragon Mist works for me! :D

Magistros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramsillustrations: Dragon Mist has a nice ring.

But wait a sec, this is an amalgam contest. I need to combine characters from different publishing houses, I think. Maybe I should try Misty Knight + Witchblade? Mist Blade? Witchy Misty?? Knightblade??? Aw, heck, let me just sketch something. Name to come later.

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramsillustrations: Dragon Mist has a nice ring.

But wait a sec, this is an amalgam contest. I need to combine characters from different publishing houses, I think. Maybe I should try Misty Knight + Witchblade? Mist Blade? Witchy Misty?? Knightblade??? Aw, heck, let me just sketch something. Name to come later.

I think its generalized and you can use 2 different characters from either two different publishers or from the same. Being that the characters are different individuals I would love to see that amalgam, goooo Dragon Mist!

Im guessing the important thing is whichever way you go, just have fun and let the creativity flow. :)

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramsillustrations: Exactly my thought, it can be one from one publisher and one from another or both from the same, just have fun with it and be creative!

Magistros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, here is one possible version of Dragon Mist (Moon Dragon + Misty Knight).

Origin Story

Misty Knight was bitten and infected with the evil essence of the Dragon of the Moon as a child. The venom ravaged her tiny form, ultimately resulting in her losing an arm. The possession also awakened Misty's latent telepathic and psychokinetic abilities. If you've seen the movie, The Exorcist, then you have a tiny inkling of the sheer hell that Misty endured.

Misty's parents, after years of trying various methods to cure her, stumbled upon the legend of the mystical city of K'un L'un and the purifying powers of Shao-Lao, the mortal enemy of the Dragon of the Moon. Misty's parents would make the ultimate sacrifice in the journey to K'un L'un, perishing in the attempt. Recovered by the monks of K'un L'un, Misty was cured of the Dragon of the Moon's influences and ultimately trained to be a living weapon against the forces of evil.

No Caption Provided

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RamsIllustrations
Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

STAR TREK THE X GENERATION

;)

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magistros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magistros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramsillustrations:

Thanks, man. I may do one more. Bouncing around a few ideas, some zanier than others:

*Death of the Endless + Shadowcat = Crypt Kitty

*Mary Marvel + Luke Cage (or Frenzy from the X-Men) = Proud Mary

* Power Girl + Vampirella + Barbarella = Powerella

*Iron Fist + Ms. Fury = Fists of Fury

RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@magistros:

Powerella sounds like a winner!

Cryptkitty has a good ring too...

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Did a quick one. SaberBane Bane blended with Sabertooth. Thought taking Sabertooth's primal rage, animal characteristics, blood lust, and adding banes intelligence, and of course venom... That's a bad dude.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

X-Men meet The Teen Titans Belladonna, Cylossus, Kid Nova ( Nova+LOSH) , Kid Slash, Nightling, Ororo, Phoenix, and Scot Grayson

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jatinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In 2017 I created a Character called the Wench, that appeared in Robin Hood, Medieval Times #1, published by Lucky Comics. I called her Wench because during this time a lot of people where named after their occupations, Baker, was a baker, Cooper - Barrel maker, etc. etc.. The Publisher, Editor and Letterer John Michael Helmer, wanted to call her Matilda, So she was ended up being called Matilda. The Background is from the First panel in the aforementioned book featuring the wench. The other character is DC's Power Girl, created by Wally Wood. Enjoy. Good Luck to everyone in the competitions

No Caption Provided