Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bries84
No Caption Provided

For this contest we're going to design The Batman and Robin from the newly announced DCU Brave And The Bold film. Your costume can be pulled from the comics or completely original. If you'd like to draw the characters to resemble your fan cast choice, no bonus points, but it could be fun. Contest ends on Sunday March 19th.

Magistros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rough draft to get the creative juices flowing. I'm not really that familiar with Damien, although I imagine anyone who knows the history of Batman's sidekicks would probably wish that they were chosen by anyone but Batman... say Superman, Green Lantern, or the Spectre maybe. That Bats is his Dad would make for a potentially comedic twist on the whole Robin deal. Most kids grow up idolizing everyone except their parents. Haha! I may integrate some of that concept into the finished piece. "Damien, admirer of Martian Manhunter, but trapped in Batman's lineage." Or something like that.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always a fun theme when the Bat-Man is center stage. Good pick.

@magistros:

Hey man that looks great already!

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@magistros

Coming out the gate swinging! Like the designs and look forward to final piece!

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I hope you like this piece. I decided to make it a fun one, with a little bit of madness sprinkled in it. :D

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I used Scott Eastwood as my Batman inspiration and young actor by the name of Carter Rockwood as my Damian model. Really hoping for the blue and grey Batman costume.

Magistros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanted to do something for the legendary Leiji Matsumoto, who passed away this month. I was a huge, HUGE fan of Star Blazers (also known as Space Battleship Yamato) as a kid. I can't thank him enough for introducing me to anime and manga art. My childhood would have truly sucked without it. And so, here is a Matsumoto inspired rendering of Robin...if Robin had been mentored by Captain Harlock, instead of Bruce. Might not make the upcoming movie, but sometimes the best characters and stories are those that never leave our sketchbooks.

Please consider this my official entry for this show-off.

No Caption Provided

Jatinder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I know the topic is Brave and the bold and this may seem more of the Worlds Finest. Can believe I did the original sketch 13 years ago. It's about time I got round to colour (Color) it. My entry for the competition.