#1 Edited by Jexsu (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

I enjoyed the idea of mixing two different characters in ASO #164, so I wanted to do something similar.

Now, how about a DC version; let's go with an amalgam of Deathstroke and Red Hood.

Contest will end on Wednesday, 5th September.

#2 Posted by Jexsu (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Since no one entered... okay!

#3 Posted by EGoD (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu Sorry, I didn't see you had created this thread (you should put an @ to myself or Shatterstar so we can pin the contest thread when it's created), you can extend the contest deadline and I will pin this up so artist will see it.

#4 Posted by Jexsu (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@egod: Alright, cool. I'll extend it till September 21st.

#5 Posted by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu: Man, I wish I could draw better- I'd try this one. I have an idea... hm... my last try was a disaster, but let me see what I can do.

#6 Edited by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, I'm past the deadline, and this is terrible- I drew it on MS Paint using the mouse in less than fifteen minutes. lol ...Edit: And this is not the idea I had in my head, but I couldn't get it to work with the mouse (not that this "worked" lol).

No Caption Provided
#7 Posted by Jexsu (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@cbishop: LOL, that is hilarious and awesome. I'm roughly that bad good with Paint. Haha. You're the winner by default since no one else entered.

#8 Edited by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu said:

@cbishop: LOL, that is hilarious and awesome. I'm roughly that bad good with Paint. Haha. You're the winner by default since no one else entered.

Okay, I just need the info on how you guys do this contest in ASO, and I will pick a new one. :)

Edit: And btw, you were right the first time- it's bad. So, so bad. lol

#9 Edited by cbishop (15370 posts) - - Show Bio

@jexsu: Oh no! The Octowoman pic was supposed to be for thw CCC 120! So sorry, man!

Edit: ASO 166 is up now though, so ah, well, just go with it?