Art of the Anarchist

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Kid Anarchy

here are some of my drawings. hope you like them!

A Mister Sinister Costume Redesign
A Mister Sinister Costume Redesign

An Emerald Empress Costume Redesign
An Emerald Empress Costume Redesign

Batman and Robin Reborn - Nightwing as Batman and Damian Wayne as Robin
Batman and Robin Reborn - Nightwing as Batman and Damian Wayne as Robin

X-Man Costume Redesign
X-Man Costume Redesign

Green Goblin and Spider-Man
Green Goblin and Spider-Man

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey

I like the X-Man redesing very original and at the same time very accord with the X-Men

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kid Anarchy

thanks Sora!

Kyriakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Kyriakos

You still have a lot of work to do

G.I.Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By G.I.Joe

kyriakos don't shoot the guy down! in the spirit of bringing on new talent i wana congratulate Kid on an x men costume that looks 'the Bollocks!"

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Batman sketch is pretty cool.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Hey Not Bad Dude  !
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kid Anarchy

@Kyriakos - i know i lack certain talent that most other artists on this site have. i dont know how to use photoshop or any paint system online to color also. your honesty is appreciated though
@King Saturn, Gambler, & G.I. Joe - thank you =)

G.I.Joe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By G.I.Joe

your welcome kid ;)

-Hex-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By -Hex-
Kid Anarchy said:
"Batman and Robin Reborn - Nightwing as Batman and Damian Wayne as Robin"
i really like this one
Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mantid

Your a lot better at drawing the women in costumes than I am.

Pretty good.

Adam Lucas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Adam Lucas

hey bud...love the mr. sinister! I also like how you're imagining up new costumes for the characters...that's always mad fun. I'd say just keep at it

Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Kid Anarchy
@Mantid said:
" Your a lot better at drawing the women in costumes than I am.Pretty good. "
@Adam Lucas said:
" hey bud...love the mr. sinister! I also like how you're imagining up new costumes for the characters...that's always mad fun. I'd say just keep at it "
thanks guys
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kid Anarchy

Well after watching the episode "Kid Stuff" on JLU, i wondered what heroes would look like if they turned younger (specifically 8-10 years old).

here is the first of the bunch, Moon Knight

instead of a cape and hood, i gave him a hoodie sweater with the moon on it

No Caption Provided

Jet jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jet jaguar

woah i've seen you on deviant art!

Mantid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mantid
Kid Anarchy said:
@Mantid said: " Your a lot better at drawing the women in costumes than I am.Pretty good. "@Adam Lucas said: ... [more]

No problem, I support any Anarchist, hehe.
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kid Anarchy

Red Arrow/Cheshire Amalgam
 Red Arrow/Cheshire Amalgam

Huntress/Nightwing Amalgam
 Huntress/Nightwing Amalgam

Hawkman/Thor Amalgam
 Hawkman/Thor Amalgam

Charactercreation - Evil Halloween Triplets
 Charactercreation - Evil Halloween Triplets
 Illyana (Good VS Evil)
 Illyana (Good VS Evil)
 Disnyfied Psylocke ; Mulocke (Mulan&Psylocke)
 Disnyfied Psylocke ; Mulocke (Mulan&Psylocke)
 Selene (BlackQueen) Outfit Redesign
 Selene (BlackQueen) Outfit Redesign
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kid Anarchy
  Clea/Morrigan Amalgam
  Clea/Morrigan Amalgam

Dark Female Avengers
 Dark Female Avengers

female avengers gone bad
from left to right- BlackWidow, Firestar, SheHulk, Wasp, Tigra, &SpiderWoman

Norman Osborne decides the females of the Avengers are extremly powerful and could be put to good use. With the help of Emma Frost, their good streaks and thoughts are broken, leaving hatred and anger, pushing them over the edge.

heres their descriptions-
BlackWidow; due to Emmas meddling, black widow starts to believe nick fury is a traitor. after a huge fight with Nick Fury, Black Widow leaves SHIELD and starts working with the avengers full time. 
i changed her costume to make her seem more ninja like. i gave her a ninja mask that has 3circles painted underneath her real eyes making it look as if she has eight eyes. since shes the black widow, i thought something about her should be spider-like (along with the widow symbol). her outfit colors are red&black

Firestar; emma then goes to the retired firestar. she goes through firestars brain and makes firestar forget how to control turning off her flame. she now gets stuck in permamnent flame mode and shes not pleased with this, at all.
shes covered in flames and her outfit is yellow but the flames on the top of the shirt is red, same for the boots.

SheHulk; emma gets she-hulk in alot of trouble with the law. after hosting a series of robberies, she-hulk starts to get pursued from the cops. when everyone starts looking at her like a crook, she actually sets out to find emma so she can block out the emotions shes had for others so shes unable to be hurt again. emma strips shehulk of all humanity, making she-hulk an infuriated behemoth.
i tried to give her a more warrior/gladiator feel. she had a silver plated sholder guard, a metallic belt, and metallic boots.

Wasp; wait shes dead right? wrong. after norman and namor talk Shaman and Brother Voodoo into resurrecting Wasp, all was needed was a little of emma's "influence" and Wasp was returned. growing her hair to cover her face, no one believes this is the real Wasp and they believe shes an impersonation.
i also gave wasp a new costume and blades which are attatched to her gloves. not only can she slice people with them, but she can also channel her energy blasts through them. also her wings are kinduh tattered cuz, well she was dead xP.

Tigra; well not that much of a change was made to Tigra. when emma starts messing with her and Hellcats mind, Tigra and Hellcat get into a lethal fight. Tigra eventually emerged the winner and wound up slitting Hellcat's throat. Howver, tigra didnt get out so easy. hellcat managed to gouge tigras eyes out. with no eyes and much hatred, tigra relies on her other cat enhanced-sences to kill her victims.
not much of a costume change just no eyes...

and last but not least-
SpiderWoman; spiderwoman wasnt so easy for emma to break. emma and ms marvel (moonstone) jump spiderwoman and but her in the hospital. emma erases her memory and makes it seem as if NickFury, Psylocke, and Scarlet Witch. after a talk with emma, SpiderWoman starts bringing out the worst in herself. Now she wants her revenge.
her costume was slightly modified and now her face is completely covered.

Punisher Sidekick , The Tormenter
 Punisher Sidekick , The Tormenter

Marinda Scellia.
At the age of 15 she ran away from home due to having an abusive father and  mother who wouldnt help her. She moved in with her friend, Amyra and her father. Marinda grew close with Amyra and Amyra's dad and after two years of living with them, she considered them her family. Little did they know, Amyra's father had some issues with the mafia. One day, as Marinda was returning home, she noticed two bulky men all in black dragging two struggling bodies with their heads covered into a car. Then, a man who was in the car pulled off the cloth on their heads. Miranda realized it was Amyra and her father but it was too late, the man in the car had already taken out a gun and shot them square in the face. The man with the gun then turned around and looked straight at Miranda, then smiled. She turned around and ran away as fast as she could. She knew she would never forget the man who killed her family. The man with such a disfigured face. A man known as Jigsaw.

Seeing her family's death made Miranda ruthless and violent. She searched out the Punisher. knowing if anyone was to help her get to Jigsaw, it would be him. At first, he refused. But after he witnessed her fight, he believed she stood a chance. However, as soon as she got hold of one of Jigsaw's men, she beat the man to death. Frank knew he deserved to die, however he couldnt let Miranda go down this self-destructive road. She'd wind up killing everyone in her way, even the innocent. Frank adopted her and donned her the Tormenter. They both punish and torment those who they consider guilty of crime.

Sidenotes:
-instead of wearing a punisher shirt, she had the skull head tattooed on her right hand. Also her other tattoes are a barcode above her right hip and on her left hip is the name of her ex-boyfriend named Sam, who had raped her. When the Punisher asked her why she still had it, Tormenter told him its a constant reminder of what he did and she refuses to take it off until she gets her revenge.
-the graffitti on the wall is supposed to say "screw you" but the w got cut off.
-sorry its so blurry, i had to take a picture of it with my camera phone.
-she also has several piercings- her nose, a ring on her bottom lip, and her eyebrow. 

Gotham Sirens (Harley,Ivy,and Catwoman)
 Gotham Sirens (Harley,Ivy,and Catwoman)

Wolverine/Spiderman and BlackCat/LadyDeathstrike Amalgam
 Wolverine/Spiderman and BlackCat/LadyDeathstrike Amalgam

Psylocke/Emma Frost Amalgam
 Psylocke/Emma Frost Amalgam
Fastforward!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Fastforward!

Man, that X-man is SICK! Love it.
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kid Anarchy

thanks FastForward

heres the first piece to my Females Of Nickelodeon collection my cousins wanted me to do :)

Sandy Cheeks and Pearl Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
 Sandy Cheeks and Pearl Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
Kid Anarchy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kid Anarchy

well i made them older, gave Wanda a larger wand, a tattoo of Cosmo's name on her left arm and a star necklace which harvests her magic.
vicky now wears a kill timmy shirt since hes gotten her fired but still no one believes that she's evil ; typical Dimmsdale -__- oh and she has a belly button piercing with a charm of a black heart, just like the one she has ;P

Wanda and Vicky from FairlyOddParents
 Wanda and Vicky from FairlyOddParents