another drawing! tell me what you think

This topic is locked from further discussion.

liquade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By liquade
Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

You are missing depth to. He looks flat. There are no lines light, or shading to show any depth to his body, or that he isn't a flat drawing. Shading and smaller details give life and dimension. You don't have any of these. If you want to study up on these try using some magazines for either body building or clothes and fashion. Magazines with body building usually have great photos of what a body's shading could look like be using lighting to give perspective to the person's body. Fashion magazines are really good for seeing how shading adds depth and dimension to a person's outfit.

endlesone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By endlesone

hmmm i have comments on this one but it would be better if i pointed it out using your illustration, btw this seems familiar your taking this or was inspired by then spider-man artist todd mcfarlane am i right? i'll try to point out my comments

endlesone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By endlesone

as promised here is my comment on your artwork

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c231/endlesone/scrap/critic.jpg[/IMG]

just try to study some of the artist work try to study todd mcfarlane's spider-man or anyone that you like to study more of the anatomy thru the other comic book artist after a while you'll be able to develop your own style so keep on practicing >_<