Amalgam Contest #92 Wonder Woman/Angela

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Blizaga101

So the reigns have fell to me for the next contest, so let’s get this ball rolling.

For this one, Artists are tasked to amalgamate two warrior women, Wonder Woman from DC and Angela previously from Spawn now in Marvel. You can amalgamate any way you see fit, use any of their costumes or traits as inspiration for your designs.

Wonderwoman

Angela

As usual I’ll give the contest 3 weeks, therefore end date will be August 10th, 10 PM GMT.

@shatterstar can you pin please

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Likey likey

:-)

wildcats25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

another way for me to draw a sexy amazon? this is crazy!

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By EGoD  Moderator

Here is my entry.

No Caption Provided

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top notch entry EGoD

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By frischdvh
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Story of Seraphym

She came to the edge of the embankment, the fall leaves making no noise amidst her stride. The body of 17 year old Angela Prince lay buried in a shallow grave in the woods outside of town. The remnants of a half conceived Satanic ritual were strewn about the area. Popular theory had placed Angela as the "No-Face Killer's" 18th victim. Diana paused, her mouth drawn down a bit, and her tears began to well in the corner of her eyes. Just as silently, Michael appeared behind her.

"Not every life has a happy ending." he started. "All things happen for a reason, this is no different."

"BUT WHY?!?" she shot back, her tone more tearse than his.

"It is His will Diana, not ours. Our role is to serve...."

"But why did she have to die Michael? Why are we even put in place when the brightest we serve are plucked from the field and cast aside as chaft?"

"It is His will...."

"That doesn't answer the question...."

"That is because His will is not to be questioned. He is our Master, our Creator. He does not answer to us."

"Then why assign me to her....why not just take her from the field?"

"I.....I do not know"

"She was my first assigned. I was there when the Creator stitched her together in the womb. I was there when she was born. I was there when she fell in love for the first time....."

"Yet you weren't there when she died...."

Michael and Diana turned to see a monster of demonic employ. Years in Hell had tarnished his once heavenly soul glow. Michael drew his sword cast in fire. "Marduk....I will send you back to your foul pits..."

"I wouldn't if I were you big guy. You see, I have come here for her soul....I am entitled."

"I would crawl through Hell before letting you take her!" cried Diana.

"You'll get your chance soon enough sweetness.... but as it is, that is my soul."

"No!" Diana screamed as she grabbed the girl's body. A blinding light cascaded down on them. As the three recovered, Diana was gone and there stood Angela.

"What happened?!?! Where is my soul?!?" charged Marduk.

"It seems...." began Michael. "That Diana has merged with the girl's body...trapping the soul inside. You can't have her until they are separated."

"Miserable cow...." muttered Marduk. " I will have that soul.....and I will unleash Hell to get it back." Then in a voluminous cloud, he disappeared.

"Diana.....how did you..."

" I didn't Michael......it was the Creator."

"I am not sure what this means Diana..."

"He told me I had a year. A year to bring this child's killer to justice. After that, we would be parted....and I am not sure after that. I have her memories....her emotions.....By the Creator!" As she began to sob she assumed her Guardian Angel War Form (pictured above). After seeing what she had done, she resumed the form of Angela. "Michael....what do I do first?!" But in her human form, she could no longer see Michael.....and sirens were approaching.

"We found her!!!" a voice shouted as police and searchers descended on the form of Angela Prince. "Honey, are you Okay?"

" I am Angela Prince.......and today I was murdered."

MK5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

That's cool you share your art here. :) Both entries look great! Nice shading.

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

I have no clue what to call her...I am thinking PRINCESS ANGELINA..? In any case...enjoy!

No Caption Provided

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ill give this contest one more day in case any last minute entires come in

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok contest is now over, ill set up voting tomorrow.