Amalgam Contest #91 Lady Deathstrike and Poison Ivy

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1 EGoD  Moderator

Okay so after much discussion with my gaming friends, we came up with Lady Deathstrike and Poison Ivy.

Usual contest rules apply, must be new artwork and all that jazz. Contest ends July 8. Have fun!

@shatterstar if you would kindly pin.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Femme Fatale rules....conceptualizing already.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

dayum!!! Good choice

wildcats25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wildcats25

interesting.... I may give this a try.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IcePrince_X

My version...will still ink this and hopefully color...

Wolfsbane (Lady Deathstrike x Poison Ivy)

No Caption Provided

Yuriko Isley is a major phyto-geneticist and bio-engineer who is able to fuse nanites into plants to stimulate it to grow faster and move in a certain way.

Driven mad by death of her father, she injected herself with her invention together with one of nature's natural poison plant, the Wolfsbane and other variety of plants.

With her new powers, she is able to extend her fingers by creating long tendrils made of strong woody plants and can be made into diamond hard by her nanites. She can also project these tendrils with in her hair that also also it gives an illusion she is able to control her hair like that of the Medusa of the Inhumans.

All the points of her tendrils are poisonous but the most lethal poison are found on her naturally growing garland of wolfsbane flowers around her neck which she can use as a petal attack or seed dispersal. She can also give hallucinogenic effects using the scent of her wolfsbane flower.

No Caption Provided

Ink version of Wolfsbane

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Blizaga101
No Caption Provided

heres my entry, I might colour it if I get the time.

Lady Kodama

Pamiko Isleoyama was an injured civilian during World War 2 when a bomb hit her home. Her prospects weren’t positive, missing all limbs and suffering internal injuries she wouldnt live long. In her despair she prayed to an Izanami a Japanese god of creation and life. To her surprise Izanami answered her cries transforming her into a wood spirit. She was granted immortality and could generate wood from her body and manipulate existing trees. She grew herself knew limbs and with her abilities decided to forever protect Japan from its foes as Lady Kodama.