Amalgam contest # 89: Alpha League of North America!

JarrettKrueger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Totally did not anticipate winning that one...so yeah I have no idea what I am doing so let me know if I screw something up here.

North America Unite!

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Take any character or characters of Alpha Flight and Combine them with the any character/characters from the New 52 version of Justice League of America!

Deadline is may 22nd.

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#2  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@jarrettkrueger: Just a note for the future remember to call out either me or Shatterstar to unpin/pin threads (preferable Shatterstar since I don't check this section as much as I would like to though if you call me out I'll respond as fast as I can).

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Blizaga101
No Caption Provided

OK heres my amalgam

The combo is Snowbird of Alpha Flight and Katana of the JLA

Narya Yamashino is the holder of the snow sword, a weopon blessed by inuit dieties giving the wielder control over blizzard like weather patterns and can freeze everything is cuts. Narya is a natural assasian and tracker who uses her natural stealth abilities for the greater good. She has been known to take down entire criminal complexes by casting her blizzard through the area cloaking her movments and cutting down all those who stand in her way.

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@blizaga101 - Wow dude... that is fantastic! And I love the background on the character.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@donovan_montgomery: @redscare: thanks for your positive comments, hope more enter soon. A contest is never fun when there's only one entry :P

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

here we go, a mix of Alpha Flights own Guardian and the Worlds Greatest Hero Booster Gold…let's call him…Goldstar, enjoy!

*edit* Did a Quick edit and color swap. The original just looked a bit to much like Booster's normal suit and not enough Guardian elements, so I did a version with the Red/White colors with mask to go with it….NOW…you may enjoy lol

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

pedromalone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope to have one or both of these on deviant art and if so I'd put them both as part of the Amalgams Assembled group.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I wish there'd been a greater turnout, this could have turned out so many possibilities.