Amalgam Contest #84: Avengers/Legion of Doom

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sorry it took so long for me to get to this. Holidays an' all.

So anyways, I thought it'd be fun to try and combine the Avengers with the Legion of Doom. Any past/present members from both sides count.

I was figuring of letting the entry period run 'till January 10th, maybe?

wildcats25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkeye and Black Manta

No Caption Provided

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ARMIV2

Hawkeye and Black Manta

No Caption Provided

Holey smokes, that was quick and this is awesome.

wildcats25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By wildcats25

@armiv2 thanks.. i tried a second one, Captain Cold and Scarlet Witch.

No Caption Provided

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ARMIV2

@armiv2 thanks.. i tried a second one, Captain Cold and Scarlet Witch.

No Caption Provided

Ohhhhh!!

billyfoo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My Scarecrow/Hulk combo. Enjoy!

No Caption Provided
frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By frischdvh

Are we allowed to do more than one?

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we allowed to do more than one?

I don't know if there are any official rules for this, but more often than not I see single entries.

bennyq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

GORILLA GOD!

Cross of Thor and Gorilla Grodd

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ARMIV2

Siobhan Spector; The Moon Banshee

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

bennyq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@armiv2 That is an amazing piece. The colors really work on this too... great job!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ARMIV2

@redscare said:

@armiv2 That is an amazing piece. The colors really work on this too... great job!

Thank you kindly!

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Decept-O

Once again, really great creations for this contest. So hard to choose which I like best.

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moderator.

I'd like to know how my ability to insert images was disabled. I can't even do it at my profile. Do I have to register again or something?

wildcats25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@knotty I use firefox when i upload images now. you may have to change browsers.

knotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay--but all the other buttons (video, link, table, quote, etc.) work. I click on "img" and the screen darkens, then does nothing.

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Anbu_B_Team

Black Manta/Iron Man

No Caption Provided

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Manta... Love it.

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Hyperion + Bizarro (really wanted to do that one sense Hyperione is the "marvel superman"), Havok+sinestro ,Braniac + Vision

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ARMIV2
blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By blancosombra

@keroga - Nice work! I was originally working on a Brainiac/Vision mix too but changed it to something else... Glad someone went with that idea.

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redscare: @armiv2: Thanks you guys! I was original gonna cut out Bizarro Hyperion and just enter him. (definently love the way he came out, inspired by the Bizarro from the animated series)

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted to go with a classic Avenger, but when I thought of combining Wolverine and Solomon Grundy I couldn't shake the idea. Hope you like it!

Solomon Logan
Solomon Logan
ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redscare said:

I wanted to go with a classic Avenger, but when I thought of combining Wolverine and Solomon Grundy I couldn't shake the idea. Hope you like it!

Solomon Logan
Solomon Logan

Aw man, that's too cool!

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

hahaha great entries! Solomon Grundy is going to be hard to beat lol

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

Happy New Year everyone! Great entries. It shames me that I add such a sloppy effort. I present...The Sensational CheeHulk ( sorry for the cheesy name lol)

No Caption Provided

blancosombra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude, that's awesome!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ARMIV2
frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By frischdvh
No Caption Provided

THE LEGION OF VENGEANCE

No Caption Provided

Alexander the Great

Lex Luthor + Thor

Name: Alexander Luthor

Origin: Luthor claims to be Alexander the Great. After his death, he was resurrected and claimed the Spear of Destiny. He now exists in the world as an immortal with the power of a nascent god.

Powers: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Endurance, and senses. Inhuman combat sense, unequaled tactical mind, genius level intellect, and the spear. The Spear of Destiny allows for flight and power blasts channeled through it by Alexander.

No Caption Provided

Enigma

Riddler + Black Widow

Name: Eden Romanoff

Origin: From birth, Eden was taken by the KGB and enlisted in their Conundrum Program. The program was designed to strip all identity from their spy/killers so that they can come and go as chameleons. And when they left....no trace of them was found. Eden was a mute so she was ejected from the program due to defect. She became an assassin for the KGB. After the dissolution of the KGB she was deemed an expendable asset...ready for liquidation. She avoided death and became an international assassin, able to get close to her target, execute, and leave no trace of her existence, confounding her would be captors.

Powers: 37 different fighting styles plus weapon mastery, ordinance mastery, unarmed combat mastery, and mastery of disguise. She knows 14 different languages and can sign in 12 different types of sign language. She uses a cane which can transform into a Manriki Gusari. The cane also contains various compartments.

No Caption Provided

She-Devil

Scarecrow + Scarlet Witch

Name: Wanda Crane

Origin: Wanda was a certified Wicca. She dabbled in the black arts and soon became a super villain. She didn't crave money or power....more so attention. She got it in spades from Wonderman, the preeminent superhero of Metropolis. Wanda was attracted to Wonderman. Wonderman continuously put her into jail, and she kept coming back like a moth to the flame. Dr Sinister, also an on again off again villain of Wonderman, gave Wanda an enchantment to that would make Wonderman her own. Wanda used the enchantment, but to her dismay, it killed Wonderman. Disraught, she searches for a way to restore life to her love. After trying several avenues, she tried to resurrect him from the dead.....what she got, was not necessarily what she wanted.

Powers: Wanda is proficient in a number of black magic arts. She also gives off a fear pheromone that actually enhances the power of her incantations.

No Caption Provided

Simon Grundy

Soloman Grundy + Wonderman

Origin: Simon was Wonderman, the preeminent superhero of Metropolis. On a routine mission to take out the She-Devil, Wonderman was fatally struck down. In her grief, She-Devil brought Simon back from the dead with horrifying results. Grundy was still as powerful as he was when he was Wonderman, but now he was a zombie. He slavishly follows She-Devil around, although she now wants nothing to do with him. She-Devil has turned her affections toward the Imposter, which has been the source of discomfort to say the least.

Powers: As Wonderman Grundy could fly, had superhuman strength, speed and endurance. Grundy maintains these abilities as well as a regeneration capability.

No Caption Provided

Lady Powerhouse

Giganta + Ms Marvel

Origin: Doris Danvers was the only female astronaut sent on the first interstellar manned flight. There was an event where (what is known as a stargate) appeared and sucked the shuttle through to a parallel dimension. The Earth they crash-landed on was a miniature copy of our Earth. They astronauts were seen as giants. After assuring them they came in peace, the miniature inhabitants shared their shrinking technology with them so that they could choose to be the same size. Doris knew she could make money from the tech, so she stole the ray and left her co-pilots behind. Once back on our Earth she used the ray not knowing that use in this dimension would have the opposite effect. The ray exploded, but gave Doris the ability to grow. She was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force and began a life of crime as Lady Powerhouse.

Powers: Doris has increased height, weight, density, strength, and stamina proportionate to her size.

No Caption Provided

The Imposter

Bizarro + The Vision

Origin: The Imposter came about after She-Devil had accidentally killed Wonderman. She had stolen the body after the funeral and asked if Mr. Knicknack could create a composite body of Wonderman and copy his brain patterns to it. Mr. K said he could but it would not be exactly like the original. He copied Wonderman's brain patterns to the synthezoid and used a synthesized skin taken from Wonderman's cell samples. The residual ionic charge of the cells reacted with the synthezoid's polymor coat and formed a crystal-like substance. The synthezoid looked like a crystalized freak. The brain patterns were also corrupt. He had the memories of Wonderman, but none of the morality. He had fostered a dissociative personality. Realizing he was not the real Wonderman, he took the name of the Imposter.

Powers: Superhuman strength, diamond hard skin, self-sustainability.

No Caption Provided

Dr Sinister

Sinestro + Dr Strange

Origin:Doctor Stephen Thaal was an archaeologist until an accident crippled him. Desperate for a cure, he became the student of the alien sorcerer Parallax The Ancient. He gained more than just his body healed, Stephen gained also immense magical ability.He became the malicious Stephen Sinister, or Doctor Sinister.

Powers: His amulet, the Eye of Parallax allows him to cause those who behold the yellow light to experience their ultimate fear and be driven insane by it. It's counterpart is the Ring of Qward, allowing him to reshape the light into whatever solid shape he can imagine, be it a tool, weapon, or sentient creature that serves his will.

Origin Credit: Rick Daniel aka Red-Rum-18

No Caption Provided

Iron Tyrant

Brainiac + Ironman

Origin: By a sheer chance of luck, Tony Stark had salvage rights to an area in the Indian Ocean. It was there that a super computer from outer space crash-landed. Upon exploration, Stark saved the core system. After he brought it back to the Stark foundation, it made contact with him. It promised him a whole new world of technology and wonder. Stark agreed and merged with Brainiac. By day Anthony Stark is the world renowned creator, by night he is...The Iron Tyrant.

Powers: Besides the normal functions of powered armor, Stark can also interface with any computer through touch. Also, his body is composed of nanites which allow for an easy switch between identities.

No Caption Provided

Primate Zero

Grodd + Beast

Name: Hank Grodd

Origin: Hank was an amazing evolutionary bio-chemist. He wanted man to reach it's full potential, mentally and physically. To this end, he developed a machine that would speed up the evolutionary process in a person, bringing on thousands of years of change in a matter of hours. As his benefactors threatened to take away funding for his crazy idea, Hank performed the process on himself. It had a weird effect. Hank's brain was pressed past the point of human conception. He had formed low level ESP and other mental abilities. His body, though, devolved into a great ape. Hank was elated and soon planned to bend the world to his will. He took the name of Primate Zero as a play on Patient Zero (the originator of an outbreak).

Powers: Superhuman strength, endurance, speed, ambidexterity, low level ESP, mind control, telepathic communication.

No Caption Provided

Mr Knick Knack

Toyman + Pym

Origin: Winslow Pym was a genius inventor. He used to create all sorts of weaponry for various super hero types. Unfortunately, there was no joy for Pym as he wasn't one of the celebrity hero types nor was he allowed to make patents on his creations for fear of revealing the various heroes super identities. Pym became Genesis, a new gadget laden super hero....and he was horrible. He was nearly beat to death several times. The media mocked him, the public hated him. Then he was invited by Primate Zero and Iron Tyrant to join a new group...one that would return the world's insults with vengeance. Pym became their designer taking the name Mr. Knick Knack he would show the world what he was truly capable of...

Powers: Pym possess a brilliant mind for science and engineering. He is a skilled inventor and a unsurpassed genius in weapon design. He uses various gadgets when he actually faces opponents.

No Caption Provided

Captain Cold War

Captain Cold + Captain America

Origin: Cold War politics meets 21st century technology. Russia's supreme soldier program was started the day after Kennedy was assassinated. The Russians feared reprisal and wanted to have an army prepared to fight. Lenin was graded in the top 1% of all the candidates. After completing the process, he was outfitted with a shield and a freeze gun. He became the Russian symbol in their propaganda war against the west. Then the wall fell and heroes...even Russian heroes need to eat. Lenin was approached by the Enigma to join a consortium, he agreed.

Powers: His strength, endurance, agility, speed, reflexes, durability, and healing are at the zenith of natural human potential. He carries a shield made of a vibranium/Nth metal alloy. He also employs a freeze ray.

No Caption Provided

Devilray

Black Manta + Stingray

Origin: As a child, David loved the sea and the thought of exploring it as a marine biologist. Then one day his parents were killed in a pirate raid off the coast of Africa. One would think he would swear vengence, but no....David found a new calling. As an adult, the man who would become Devilray designed a costume that was a fully enclosed, armored,defensible, and battle ready. He began to strike as a one man pirate. scavenging the wreckage of ships he invaded. The Devilray was born.

Powers: An armored exoskeleton suit composed of a super-hard artificial cartilage designed mainly for underwater use. The Devilray battle-suit enhances his strength and durability to superhuman levels, which allow him to operate within the crushing pressures of the ocean depths. His suit is equipped with an oxygen-diffusing system providing breathable air almost indefinitely, allowing him to breathe underwater. The suit also gives him enhanced swimming speed and its streamlined wings allow him to glide through air for great distances. The suit's chief offensive weapon is a powerful electrical discharge device built into the exoskeleton, able to project bolts of up to 20,000 volts through air or water and released through the gloves. Blades, miniaturized torpedoes, and energy beams emitted from the eye lenses in his helmet also figure into his weapons array.

No Caption Provided

The Savage

Cheetah + She Hulk

Origin: Jennifer was a bright girl with a future as a lawyer. At the top of her class in Harvard, it was a shock when she went missing. She was found 4 months later, viciously attacked and on a US military testing site. She claims to have been held captive by a cult of half animal half humans living beneath the testing area. Jen was submitted for observation and psychiatric review. While in observation, she freaked out and turned into a 7 and 1/2 foot green catwoman. She slashed her way out of the base and into the New Mexico desert. Later she is found by Primate Zero and brought into the fold.

Powers: Superhuman Strength, Invulnerability, Speed, Cat like senses, Claws, and cat-like reflexes.

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frischdvh: Holey smokes, those designs are fantastic!

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"MEANWHILE AT THE HALL OF DOOM!" i love that narrators voice from SuperFriends

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Mrfuzzynutz

@frischdvh: My word Man...It goes without saying you got my vote for the win on this one! I find the stories are just as outstanding as there looks. I love the She-Devil/Simon Grundy/Imposter relationships as it is excellent example of what a good amalgams should be about. I give my vote for DEVILRAY as being the best uniform of this bunch, I think ENIGMA'S is the weakest however, I like the colors and the mirrored mask is nice, but the questions marks get lost on the suit, I think it's mostly the pose that lends itself to that result.

Onwards and upwards brother can't wait to see the Justice League/Masters of Evil version *hint**hint*

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frischdvh: Sinestro and Doctor Strange is pretty brilliant,if I say so myself.

Mrnoitaull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Enigma" and "DevilRay" ::balls up submissions::

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A last minute quick drawing. Just wanted to get my feet wet for the new year. :P

No Caption Provided
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#38  Edited By batkevin74

No Caption Provided

THE LEGION OF VENGEANCE

No Caption Provided

Alexander the Great

Lex Luthor + Thor

Name: Alexander Luthor

Origin: Luthor claims to be Alexander the Great. After his death, he was resurrected and claimed the Spear of Destiny. He now exists in the world as an immortal with the power of a nascent god.

Powers: Superhuman Strength, Speed, Endurance, and senses. Inhuman combat sense, unequaled tactical mind, genius level intellect, and the spear. The Spear of Destiny allows for flight and power blasts channeled through it by Alexander.

No Caption Provided

Enigma

Riddler + Black Widow

Name: Eden Romanoff

Origin: From birth, Eden was taken by the KGB and enlisted in their Conundrum Program. The program was designed to strip all identity from their spy/killers so that they can come and go as chameleons. And when they left....no trace of them was found. Eden was a mute so she was ejected from the program due to defect. She became an assassin for the KGB. After the dissolution of the KGB she was deemed an expendable asset...ready for liquidation. She avoided death and became an international assassin, able to get close to her target, execute, and leave no trace of her existence, confounding her would be captors.

Powers: 37 different fighting styles plus weapon mastery, ordinance mastery, unarmed combat mastery, and mastery of disguise. She knows 14 different languages and can sign in 12 different types of sign language. She uses a cane which can transform into a Manriki Gusari. The cane also contains various compartments.

No Caption Provided

She-Devil

Scarecrow + Scarlet Witch

Name: Wanda Crane

Origin: Wanda was a certified Wicca. She dabbled in the black arts and soon became a super villain. She didn't crave money or power....more so attention. She got it in spades from Wonderman, the preeminent superhero of Metropolis. Wanda was attracted to Wonderman. Wonderman continuously put her into jail, and she kept coming back like a moth to the flame. Dr Sinister, also an on again off again villain of Wonderman, gave Wanda an enchantment to that would make Wonderman her own. Wanda used the enchantment, but to her dismay, it killed Wonderman. Disraught, she searches for a way to restore life to her love. After trying several avenues, she tried to resurrect him from the dead.....what she got, was not necessarily what she wanted.

Powers: Wanda is proficient in a number of black magic arts. She also gives off a fear pheromone that actually enhances the power of her incantations.

No Caption Provided

Simon Grundy

Soloman Grundy + Wonderman

Origin: Simon was Wonderman, the preeminent superhero of Metropolis. On a routine mission to take out the She-Devil, Wonderman was fatally struck down. In her grief, She-Devil brought Simon back from the dead with horrifying results. Grundy was still as powerful as he was when he was Wonderman, but now he was a zombie. He slavishly follows She-Devil around, although she now wants nothing to do with him. She-Devil has turned her affections toward the Imposter, which has been the source of discomfort to say the least.

Powers: As Wonderman Grundy could fly, had superhuman strength, speed and endurance. Grundy maintains these abilities as well as a regeneration capability.

No Caption Provided

Lady Powerhouse

Giganta + Ms Marvel

Origin: Doris Danvers was the only female astronaut sent on the first interstellar manned flight. There was an event where (what is known as a stargate) appeared and sucked the shuttle through to a parallel dimension. The Earth they crash-landed on was a miniature copy of our Earth. They astronauts were seen as giants. After assuring them they came in peace, the miniature inhabitants shared their shrinking technology with them so that they could choose to be the same size. Doris knew she could make money from the tech, so she stole the ray and left her co-pilots behind. Once back on our Earth she used the ray not knowing that use in this dimension would have the opposite effect. The ray exploded, but gave Doris the ability to grow. She was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force and began a life of crime as Lady Powerhouse.

Powers: Doris has increased height, weight, density, strength, and stamina proportionate to her size.

No Caption Provided

The Imposter

Bizarro + The Vision

Origin: The Imposter came about after She-Devil had accidentally killed Wonderman. She had stolen the body after the funeral and asked if Mr. Knicknack could create a composite body of Wonderman and copy his brain patterns to it. Mr. K said he could but it would not be exactly like the original. He copied Wonderman's brain patterns to the synthezoid and used a synthesized skin taken from Wonderman's cell samples. The residual ionic charge of the cells reacted with the synthezoid's polymor coat and formed a crystal-like substance. The synthezoid looked like a crystalized freak. The brain patterns were also corrupt. He had the memories of Wonderman, but none of the morality. He had fostered a dissociative personality. Realizing he was not the real Wonderman, he took the name of the Imposter.

Powers: Superhuman strength, diamond hard skin, self-sustainability.

No Caption Provided

Dr Sinister

Sinestro + Dr Strange

Origin:Doctor Stephen Thaal was an archaeologist until an accident crippled him. Desperate for a cure, he became the student of the alien sorcerer Parallax The Ancient. He gained more than just his body healed, Stephen gained also immense magical ability.He became the malicious Stephen Sinister, or Doctor Sinister.

Powers: His amulet, the Eye of Parallax allows him to cause those who behold the yellow light to experience their ultimate fear and be driven insane by it. It's counterpart is the Ring of Qward, allowing him to reshape the light into whatever solid shape he can imagine, be it a tool, weapon, or sentient creature that serves his will.

Origin Credit: Rick Daniel aka Red-Rum-18

No Caption Provided

Iron Tyrant

Brainiac + Ironman

Origin: By a sheer chance of luck, Tony Stark had salvage rights to an area in the Indian Ocean. It was there that a super computer from outer space crash-landed. Upon exploration, Stark saved the core system. After he brought it back to the Stark foundation, it made contact with him. It promised him a whole new world of technology and wonder. Stark agreed and merged with Brainiac. By day Anthony Stark is the world renowned creator, by night he is...The Iron Tyrant.

Powers: Besides the normal functions of powered armor, Stark can also interface with any computer through touch. Also, his body is composed of nanites which allow for an easy switch between identities.

No Caption Provided

Primate Zero

Grodd + Beast

Name: Hank Grodd

Origin: Hank was an amazing evolutionary bio-chemist. He wanted man to reach it's full potential, mentally and physically. To this end, he developed a machine that would speed up the evolutionary process in a person, bringing on thousands of years of change in a matter of hours. As his benefactors threatened to take away funding for his crazy idea, Hank performed the process on himself. It had a weird effect. Hank's brain was pressed past the point of human conception. He had formed low level ESP and other mental abilities. His body, though, devolved into a great ape. Hank was elated and soon planned to bend the world to his will. He took the name of Primate Zero as a play on Patient Zero (the originator of an outbreak).

Powers: Superhuman strength, endurance, speed, ambidexterity, low level ESP, mind control, telepathic communication.

No Caption Provided

Mr Knick Knack

Toyman + Pym

Origin: Winslow Pym was a genius inventor. He used to create all sorts of weaponry for various super hero types. Unfortunately, there was no joy for Pym as he wasn't one of the celebrity hero types nor was he allowed to make patents on his creations for fear of revealing the various heroes super identities. Pym became Genesis, a new gadget laden super hero....and he was horrible. He was nearly beat to death several times. The media mocked him, the public hated him. Then he was invited by Primate Zero and Iron Tyrant to join a new group...one that would return the world's insults with vengeance. Pym became their designer taking the name Mr. Knick Knack he would show the world what he was truly capable of...

Powers: Pym possess a brilliant mind for science and engineering. He is a skilled inventor and a unsurpassed genius in weapon design. He uses various gadgets when he actually faces opponents.

No Caption Provided

Captain Cold War

Captain Cold + Captain America

Origin: Cold War politics meets 21st century technology. Russia's supreme soldier program was started the day after Kennedy was assassinated. The Russians feared reprisal and wanted to have an army prepared to fight. Lenin was graded in the top 1% of all the candidates. After completing the process, he was outfitted with a shield and a freeze gun. He became the Russian symbol in their propaganda war against the west. Then the wall fell and heroes...even Russian heroes need to eat. Lenin was approached by the Enigma to join a consortium, he agreed.

Powers: His strength, endurance, agility, speed, reflexes, durability, and healing are at the zenith of natural human potential. He carries a shield made of a vibranium/Nth metal alloy. He also employs a freeze ray.

No Caption Provided

Devilray

Black Manta + Stingray

Origin: As a child, David loved the sea and the thought of exploring it as a marine biologist. Then one day his parents were killed in a pirate raid off the coast of Africa. One would think he would swear vengence, but no....David found a new calling. As an adult, the man who would become Devilray designed a costume that was a fully enclosed, armored,defensible, and battle ready. He began to strike as a one man pirate. scavenging the wreckage of ships he invaded. The Devilray was born.

Powers: An armored exoskeleton suit composed of a super-hard artificial cartilage designed mainly for underwater use. The Devilray battle-suit enhances his strength and durability to superhuman levels, which allow him to operate within the crushing pressures of the ocean depths. His suit is equipped with an oxygen-diffusing system providing breathable air almost indefinitely, allowing him to breathe underwater. The suit also gives him enhanced swimming speed and its streamlined wings allow him to glide through air for great distances. The suit's chief offensive weapon is a powerful electrical discharge device built into the exoskeleton, able to project bolts of up to 20,000 volts through air or water and released through the gloves. Blades, miniaturized torpedoes, and energy beams emitted from the eye lenses in his helmet also figure into his weapons array.

No Caption Provided

The Savage

Cheetah + She Hulk

Origin: Jennifer was a bright girl with a future as a lawyer. At the top of her class in Harvard, it was a shock when she went missing. She was found 4 months later, viciously attacked and on a US military testing site. She claims to have been held captive by a cult of half animal half humans living beneath the testing area. Jen was submitted for observation and psychiatric review. While in observation, she freaked out and turned into a 7 and 1/2 foot green catwoman. She slashed her way out of the base and into the New Mexico desert. Later she is found by Primate Zero and brought into the fold.

Powers: Superhuman Strength, Invulnerability, Speed, Cat like senses, Claws, and cat-like reflexes.

That's a fan-fic epic waiting to happen!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

A last minute quick drawing. Just wanted to get my feet wet for the new year. :P

This is utterly gorgeous...!

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers