Amalgam Contest #111 Voting!

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Amalgam Contest #111 Voting! (21 votes)

1. bries84 24%
2. giokollias 19%
3. frischdvh 48%

Here are the entries for the Wonder Woman /Daredevil Amalgam. Voting will go for a few days, names are below the entry. @shatterstar@wildvine@bumpyboo if one of you would kindly pin.

@bries84 said:
No Caption Provided

Well I went with the Wonder Woman and Daredevil one. First drawing with my new Wacom companion.

No Caption Provided

Here is my entry... I wanted to keep it simple

No Caption Provided

THE BRIDE OF HADES

Diana, beautiful daughter of Hercules and Hippolyta. While gathering flowers in a field one day, was abducted to the Underworld by Hades, who arose in his chariot from a fissure in the ground. Hippolyta declared war on the world of man until her daughter was returned. Zeus was disturbed by what transpired and intervened. At length Hades was persuaded to surrender Diana to Hippolyta. Hades asked for two things in return. That which captured his heart and brought him to take her in the first place. Secondly, that Diana were to become a goddess of justice.

Athena, who was in attendance, cautioned Zeus against the deal. Hippolyta would not listen to reason and hurriedly agreed to Hades demands.

"Very well, she is a goddess of justice dear brother...." Hades grimaced. "Which means she cannot turn away from the actions of all of Olympus's bastard children on earth. They gaggle about turning hand over fist in an orgy of debauchery Dionysus himself would envy. She will bring your house down faster than tying Hercules to the base of Mt Olympus. And just to ensure that she does not look upon your brood with favor, I'll take my second request,,,,HER BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!"

Hades returned to the Underworld with Diana's eyes, relishing in his victory. Diana walks present day Earth as Diana Murdoch a lawyer for Project Innocence. She travels the world searching for Olympus's descendants, and bringing them to justice.

Powers: Diana cannot see as we do, but her other senses have developed to fill in the void left by her sight. She has also developed echo location and radar sense as well as a combat sense (akin to spider sense). She is an Amazon trained warrior and uses a lasso with thorns that tortures the truth from its victims. She also wears a girdle with a prehensile tail that shoots fire, and wings that allow flight. As a goddess, she is also incredible strong, amazingly resilient, and unbelievably quick.

• 
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

They are all good but the obvious eye coverings kinda throw them off for me. Frischdvh is a little less so and I like the story.

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 EGoD  Moderator

Voting has gone on for 5 days and with a clear lead @frischdvh has won. Congrats!

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@egod: thank you everybody. I will have a new one up by days end!

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ZZoMBiE13