ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

Amalgam Contest #111

I have been tasked with hosting the new Amalgam Contest, #111. A daunting and noble mission.So here Amalgam:

Wonder Woman + Daredevil. ideas?

I am unsure how these contests work, if I need to be more specific. If I don't, you can choose Vague. If I do you can choose Detailed. If I need to be more precise?

Wonder Woman + Daredevil...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This contest will start once I am told if this is sufficient, and then it will run for 3-4 weeks.

Then there will be a Poll posted for voting on the finalists.

If someone could Pin it? I was told to @shatterstar or @wildvine or @bumpyboo to pin it for me.

Avatar image for uncanny_xfactor
Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@artisticneedham: So is it Wonder Woman and those two or any street and cosmic persons of our choosing?

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@uncanny_xfactor: looks like the first option can be any street level combined with any god like (one from DC and the other from Marvel)

The second option looks like WW and [DD OR Captain Briton OR Human Torch].

Personally I'd like to see a WW/DD amalgam.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@donovan_montgomery: @uncanny_xfactor: I wasn't sure how detailed I had to be with these. Could I just say a Street level character + a Demigod like being? Or did I have to be specific and name names? WW + DD? I am interested to see WW + my options, but any really sound fun.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@artisticneedham: I think the more specific the better, then the entries are on a more level field....just my opinion of course.....from a some-time-trier here, {I can't draw

Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would try WW/DD myself.

Bries84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Well I went with the Wonder Woman and Daredevil one. First drawing with my new Wacom companion.

Uncanny_XFactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've got some good ideas for WW/DD.

Mrnoitaull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a deadline date?

I work better with it.

Thanks

EGoD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10 EGoD  Moderator

@artisticneedham: Wonder Woman / Daredevil sounds cool to me too. I'd probably suggest going with that. Most people will pick just the 2 characters, but you it's not unknown for some to pick multiple characters or a team(s) to amalgam. Also, don't forget to update your post with a deadline!

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

k. so Wonder Woman + Daredevil = ???

deadline is Jan 25th. at 12am, is that good?

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 6

Blair_Kitty135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Blair_Kitty135
Doh!!
Doh!!

Back to the drawing board .

Drew this yesterday and didn't see the update.

giokollias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Here is my entry... I wanted to keep it simple

Mrnoitaull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangit, I drew based on the original rules. . with a street level and demi god, but not DD nor WW.

So I withdraw and wait til I can use this submission

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

THE BRIDE OF HADES

Diana, beautiful daughter of Hercules and Hippolyta. While gathering flowers in a field one day, was abducted to the Underworld by Hades, who arose in his chariot from a fissure in the ground. Hippolyta declared war on the world of man until her daughter was returned. Zeus was disturbed by what transpired and intervened. At length Hades was persuaded to surrender Diana to Hippolyta. Hades asked for two things in return. That which captured his heart and brought him to take her in the first place. Secondly, that Diana were to become a goddess of justice.

Athena, who was in attendance, cautioned Zeus against the deal. Hippolyta would not listen to reason and hurriedly agreed to Hades demands.

"Very well, she is a goddess of justice dear brother...." Hades grimaced. "Which means she cannot turn away from the actions of all of Olympus's bastard children on earth. They gaggle about turning hand over fist in an orgy of debauchery Dionysus himself would envy. She will bring your house down faster than tying Hercules to the base of Mt Olympus. And just to ensure that she does not look upon your brood with favor, I'll take my second request,,,,HER BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!"

Hades returned to the Underworld with Diana's eyes, relishing in his victory. Diana walks present day Earth as Diana Murdoch a lawyer for Project Innocence. She travels the world searching for Olympus's descendants, and bringing them to justice.

Powers: Diana cannot see as we do, but her other senses have developed to fill in the void left by her sight. She has also developed echo location and radar sense as well as a combat sense (akin to spider sense). She is an Amazon trained warrior and uses a lasso with thorns that tortures the truth from its victims. She also wears a girdle with a prehensile tail that shoots fire, and wings that allow flight. As a goddess, she is also incredible strong, amazingly resilient, and unbelievably quick.