All artists out there, please reply

Josh5441

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello fellow artist people. I am considering starting a new art thread/forum type thing. Don’t know what to do yet for the sake of originality. So please reply to this giving us feedback, comments, advice etc. I might do a new type of art contest or do some sort of thing. Idk. Maybe the community is slower than before? I’ve noticed some of the things I look at on here are decades old. So starting something new won’t be too much? Honestly don’t know how many will wee this either. Oh well. Let’s see what comes of this and what we can do! Are there people out there? Ideas?

Avatar image for ramsillustrations
RamsIllustrations

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@josh5441:

Yeah man the class of the past graduated and we only have a few alumni left. People moved on with their lives and we havent been able to get more artists involved with the contests.

There have been 1 or 2 people trying to start something new and I havent seen a turn out.

On my end I too have gotten busy and havent had time even to join the current contest. Beyond the one that is still at times getting 2 or 3 to join I havent seen much enthusiasm.

Maybe theres more artists out there that would join but they dont know this corner of CV exists. If they do they may just be lurkers, who Knows.

Good luck, we need a motivated individual to revive this area but we also need to let other creative individuals with a pencil or pen to connect and join in.