#1 Edited by JwwProd (20886 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a drawing I did on paint of a Drone of the alien species I created called "The Breath Mind"

No Caption Provided

#2 Edited by BumpyBoo (14791 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice! I like it, this seems like an interesting concept (and also it looks pretty sweet) :)

#3 Posted by JwwProd (20886 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

Nice! I like it, this seems like an interesting concept (and also it looks pretty sweet) :)

Your probably wondering what his origins is right?

#4 Posted by BumpyBoo (14791 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: Well I am now, hehe! Sure thing, would love to hear it.

#5 Posted by JwwProd (20886 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@jwwprod: Well I am now, hehe! Sure thing, would love to hear it.

Well in a nutshell, think of something like Necrons from WH40K, Time Lords from Dr Who & the Borg from Star Trek all rolled into one race, that's what the Breath Mind are like.

Now here's there backstory:

The Breath are the 2nd oldest alien species in the entire omniverse (The Prophecies being the 1st oldest), they used to be known as the Cthorials and they came from the planet Morpheus Prime and during there time they were the mightiest civilization (Aside from the Prophecies) and ruled over thousands of megaverse and had technology to create infinite multiverses, though they were still inferior to the Prophecies but they believed they were equal if not superior to them, though then they realized that they had errors and they thought that they needed to evolve so they built power suits around themselves and they constructed a hive mind network and thus the Breath Mind was born!!!!!!!!

For trillions of years they have went around destroying and conquering entire multiverses and gathering the corpses of the dead and turning them into Breath, eventually the Atheriuls (AKA Angels and creations of Celesture, the Prophecy of all good things) were aware of this and they and the Breath went to war and the Breath were winning but then the Prophecies showed and unfortunately the Breath could stop them, many of the Breath died fighting the Prophecies and the remaining were left scattered around the omniverse.

Now they have been resurrected and have a new leader Zaltan (formerly known as Owen Chairman and former IFR scientist) and are now at war with the Imperial Federation Republic (Or IFR for short).

#6 Posted by BumpyBoo (14791 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod: Woah. I am seriously impressed over here, man! Sounds like you've really put a lot of thought into this. So have you ever written any stories or anything with these guys? Because I would read that :D

#7 Posted by JwwProd (20886 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumpyboo said:

@jwwprod: Woah. I am seriously impressed over here, man! Sounds like you've really put a lot of thought into this. So have you ever written any stories or anything with these guys? Because I would read that :D

Not yet but I do plan to one day.

#8 Posted by hirev_starman (2195 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome

#9 Posted by JwwProd (20886 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Cutter (1026 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice

#11 Edited by Jeepeh (6138 posts) - - Show Bio

*scratching head* ... That hand looks exactly like all the hands I try to draw e,e

#12 Posted by JwwProd (20886 posts) - - Show Bio