2099 #35: The Fantastic Four

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

Hopefully this one hasn't been done before, if not, I'll make a new thread.

This being the first time I ever made up a contest, I decided to make it around one of my all-time favorite teams: The Fantastic Four! Re-imagine the four in the year 2099. They don't necessarily have to be stretchy, fiery, invisible, etc. Just take four characters that become the FF of 2099.

could you pin this please? :D

DEADLINE:

August 4th at midnight (Eastern US time)

Have fun everybody! :D

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

Oh, this sounds like funsies. :)

KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By KEROGA
No Caption Provided
THE FUTURE FOUR : Franklin Richards,Valerie Richards,Sion (flying inhuman), Moloid (strength)
THE FUTURE FOUR : Franklin Richards,Valerie Richards,Sion (flying inhuman), Moloid (strength)
KEROGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KEROGA
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

@KEROGA: Nice team, I like how you kept it with the family name.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Blizaga101

My entry is finished, hopefully should be up tonight at some point :D

payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By payno

In the near future the cosmic radiation that gave the Fantastic Four their powers begins breaking down the cells in their bodies. To save their lives Reed Richards devises a way to transplant Johnny, Sue, Ben and his own brain into robotic bodies. The robotic bodies are designed to mimic each of the Fantastic Four's unique abilities.

No Caption Provided
From left to right: J-bot (Johnny Storm), R-bot (Reed Richards), S-bot (Sue Richards), B-bot (Ben Grimm)

J-bot  (Johnny Storm) 
Rocket boosters give him flight capability. Flame throwers generate streams/balls of fire.
No Caption Provided

R-bot (Reed Richards) 
Extendable mechanical limbs.
No Caption Provided

S-bot (Sue Richards)
Cloaking technology, giving the appearance of invisibility.
No Caption Provided

B-bot (Ben Grimm) 
Advanced armoured outer shell, making him relatively invulnerable. Advanced cybernetics/hydraulics give him colossal strength.
No Caption Provided
ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@payno: That is friggin brilliant man. I've been struggling to come up with something interesting for this one and then you show up and just knock one out of the park. Love the concept. :)

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@payno: I.....want to see that put in print.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By TDK_1997

@payno: That's really cool and interesting.

TompitoBennito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TompitoBennito

@TDK_1997 said:

@payno: That's really cool and interesting.

Blizaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Blizaga101
No Caption Provided

This 2099 version of the fantastic four are a team of young adults who were cybernetic/augmented suits each giving them powers similar to the original team.

Blue Flame/Human Torch - Riley was given a skin graph of a new cybernetic skin which makes him fireproof and also takes on a fiery state also allowing pyrokinesis.

Miss Phantom/Invisible Women - Stacy wears a suit which allows her to bend light and become invisible and also augments in her nervous system allows her to create kinetic force fields

Terra - Phoebe is actually a mutant capable of attracting stone and earth and wears it like armour granting her increased strength and the scale of which she can grow depends on how much rock surrounds her. Terrakinetic implants where installed to prevent a build up of telekinetic energy to dispense it evenly without hurting phoebe.

Mr Fantastic - James body was originally paralyzed from the head down until he received a steroid which reactivated his movement functions at the cost of feeling eternally numb. He volunteered to receive a full body augmentation allowing him to stretch his limbs to unbelievable proportions.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@Blizaga101: I love the detail that you put in to each of their individual descriptions. That's what makes this contest so interesting to me. The images are great too, I love them. But I want to point out how much I appreciate just how well you've thought out the characters you've created. Great work buddy!

frischdvh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By frischdvh
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Fantastic Four 2099:

Mr. Fantastic:

Mr. Fantastic is Richard Von Doom, the cloned gestalt of Victor Von Doom and Reed Richards. Having an intellect that far surpassed either of his fathers, Richard discovered that the cloning process was faulty and has since attempted to extend his time on Earth by replacing his own body with cybernetic parts. These include and armored dermis and extendable arms and legs along with an built in computer.

The Human Torch:

Chase Storm is the son of the cosmic entity known as the Firelord. Firelord brought him to the Fantastic Four when a cosmic war threatened his home galaxy. The Torch and his wife, Llyra, took him in and raised him as their own. Although he is the oldest of the Four, he still acts like a teenager.

The Thing:

When the Mole Man conquered the languihing Deviant race, he took a bride and they had a son named Oliver Elder. As with most Deviant births Oliver's was a rocky one. The mother died during labor and the cause was apparent. Oliver's skin was stone. Still, Rupert loved him and raised him til he was about 14. At that time, the Deviants drove out the Mole Man's forces and killed the Mole Man himself. Having nowhere to go, Oliver recalled how his dad would talk about the Fantastic Four. Oliver went to the Baxter Building and after a brief altercation, was accepted amongst their ranks.

Ms. Marvel:

Valeria Richards, the daughter of Sue and Reed Richards has fully grown but not aged. She has also been known to wield several different powers such as flight, superhuman strength, invulnerability, and energy projection. How she got these powers remains a mystery.

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

#15  Edited By GR2Blackout

@FrischDVH said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Fantastic Four 2099:

Mr. Fantastic:

Mr. Fantastic is Richard Von Doom, the cloned gestalt of Victor Von Doom and Reed Richards. Having an intellect that far surpassed either of his fathers, Richard discovered that the cloning process was faulty and has since attempted to extend his time on Earth by replacing his own body with cybernetic parts. These include and armored dermis and extendable arms and legs along with an built in computer.

The Human Torch:

Chase Storm is the son of the cosmic entity known as the Firelord. Firelord brought him to the Fantastic Four when a cosmic war threatened his home galaxy. The Torch and his wife, Llyra, took him in and raised him as their own. Although he is the oldest of the Four, he still acts like a teenager.

The Thing:

When the Mole Man conquered the languihing Deviant race, he took a bride and they had a son named Oliver Elder. As with most Deviant births Oliver's was a rocky one. The mother died during labor and the cause was apparent. Oliver's skin was stone. Still, Rupert loved him and raised him til he was about 14. At that time, the Deviants drove out the Mole Man's forces and killed the Mole Man himself. Having nowhere to go, Oliver recalled how his dad would talk about the Fantastic Four. Oliver went to the Baxter Building and after a brief altercation, was accepted amongst their ranks.

Ms. Marvel:

Valeria Richards, the daughter of Sue and Reed Richards has fully grown but not aged. She has also been known to wield several different powers such as flight, superhuman strength, invulnerability, and energy projection. How she got these powers remains a mystery.

AWESOME! This ones my favorite so far :D I'd make my own but I'm too lazy

Avatar image for deactivated-60776620030e6
deactivated-60776620030e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

They got a little punk rock/emo :P

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

@jkloog: That is wicked cool. :)

Avatar image for deactivated-60776620030e6
deactivated-60776620030e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ZZoMBiE13: Thanks :D

Altarbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Altarbo

@payno: That's very . . . clever and awesome and fantastically . . . creepy. O.o They're creepier than Doom now, lol. :p

artiom1q2w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By artiom1q2w
fantastic-four = Ff = double F
fantastic-four = Ff = double F
No Caption Provided

gaizer- hot can find a gaizer,summon them,create gaizer and create gaizer minions oh! and she can brith under water.

human-torch known as a man who loves a partys and women and that why when he found a baby (gaizer-hot) lying next to his house door he didnt know who her mam is,but in one thing he was sure he is the dad .

like her father she like parties and drinking alcohol
like her father she like parties and drinking alcohol
No Caption Provided

clay-thing was created from dna of the thing to destroy fantastic-four, bat the creation was stopped and he wasn't completed and didnt have the program to destroy fantastic-four. he was taken by the thing and raised like his son.

No Caption Provided

he was trained by "the thing" , he become a super-hero and he the most deatorment to help people in the "Ff" team.

clay-thing has the ability to chang the form f his body ,but his power connected with the emotions so sam taime it stron and same time it useless.if he will fol in love he will tourn to human.

No Caption Provided

"fantastic twins" are the grandson and granddaughter of "mr fantastic" and "invisible woman", they always fighting each with other even in the "Ff" team to deasaid who will be the leder.

the boy is the " fantastic hands" have the pover to creat energy hands.

he se him self as the awsum superhero and love to be famous.

the girl is the "invisible beauty" from the second she was bor she was invisible

she sart talk after one year from her birth and in 5 years was already studying from her grandfather "mr fantastic".

specializing in suits and craeting skin for her self.

toke the name "invisible beauty" because "mr fantastic" (her gradfather) was calling her like this and she loved him very much.

her moto is to help humanity with her technology.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#21  Edited By the_tree

@payno said:

In the near future the cosmic radiation that gave the Fantastic Four their powers begins breaking down the cells in their bodies. To save their lives Reed Richards devises a way to transplant Johnny, Sue, Ben and his own brain into robotic bodies. The robotic bodies are designed to mimic each of the Fantastic Four's unique abilities.

No Caption Provided
From left to right: J-bot (Johnny Storm), R-bot (Reed Richards), S-bot (Sue Richards), B-bot (Ben Grimm)

This is cool AF. Were you at all inspired by Mutant 2099 or Marvel Team-Up? They had this little story set in the future where all of the FF but Reed Richards were taken out, and Reed lived by putting his brain in robot bodies, even going so far as to make a Thing robot body and put his brain in it. This really reminds me of it, but with the entire team, and better designed.

alosha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By alosha
reed Richards head things leg and arm other arm is reed Richards invisible women's leg. invisible women's force field is around them with humans torch flames shooting out of things arm and around the shield. year 2099 where all the fantastic four combines their powers into one.
reed Richards head things leg and arm other arm is reed Richards invisible women's leg. invisible women's force field is around them with humans torch flames shooting out of things arm and around the shield. year 2099 where all the fantastic four combines their powers into one.
payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By payno

@ZZoMBiE13: @Donovan Montgomery: @TDK_1997: @TompitoBennito: @Altarbo: Thanks for the comments folks.

payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By payno

@The_Tree: I haven't read those issues of Mutant 2099 or Marvel Team-Up. I wanted to find a way for the original Fantastic Four to live to the year 2099 and I thought having them transformed into robots was a good way to do that. The design of the characters was partly inspired by HERBIE from the animated Fantastic Four and EVE from WALL_E.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#25  Edited By the_tree

@payno said:

@The_Tree: I haven't read those issues of Mutant 2099 or Marvel Team-Up. I wanted to find a way for the original Fantastic Four to live to the year 2099 and I thought having them transformed into robots was a good way to do that. The design of the characters was partly inspired by HERBIE from the animated Fantastic Four and EVE from WALL_E.

Either way, it's still great. Really cool designs!

payno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By payno

@The_Tree: Thanks.

artiom1q2w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By artiom1q2w
No Caption Provided

thanks to "payno" i got the idea to create not just a robots but a four different technological evolutions of the fantastic four: armor suit, cyborg, android and robot.

in the far future which is controlled by the machines, the fantastic four are still exist thanks to the technological evolution and protect the humanity. they don't have their emotions, they still have the taste of justice.

No Caption Provided

human torch (armored suit)-

too keep him in exist he was placed into a armor suit but the armor suit prevent him from feeling emotions.

No Caption Provided

mister fantastic (cyborg)-

he was replacing his useless human parts with a machine parts, the robotic parts are created from a special metal that elastic like mister fantastic.

No Caption Provided

invisible woman (android)-

after the death of invisible woman her brain was placed into a robotic body.

No Caption Provided

the android of the invisible woman have the same powers and memories as the invisible woman, also the ability to create the human form of the original invisible woman by using the barrier field.

No Caption Provided

thing (robot)-

after the thing was death his body was replaced by the robot, he have the same strength as the original thing and also have an ability to create a smoke that paralyze machines.

Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#28  Edited By Decept-O

Great choice for the contest and plenty of fantastic entries. Really impressed by the imagination and work put into the entries. Hard to choose but really great entries, a lot of fun to see and read.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#29  Edited By Gambit1024

Great entries guys! I will be making the Voting thread momentarily!

THEBATFoE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By THEBATFoE
No Caption Provided

Sorry for the crappy art... I'm WAY better on paper.

Earth Diamond: When The year 2095 struck a celebration was held by Alchemax... to hide what was realy going down inside the city's core. Scientist's aid Jerald Drommer could think of 600 places he'd rather be. Mainly the Times Square Party. It was 1 hour 27 minutes til' the Omni-Orb dropped and he wanted to be there. So he made the dumbest mistake of his life: Trusted Alchemax's intentions on a safer New New York City, And blew the core's energy crystal sequence by an incredible 600,000,000.000% Causing a huge power outage in NNYC. He sank it to the earth 300 storys below, and was then crystalyzed until a mysterious man in a suit brought him out of it. The energy gave him massive strength, and caused the crystals to be mobile yet hard.

Mr. Magnificant (Raymond Maciver): was Jerald Drommer's best friend. Until he died in 2094's new years eve explosion. He was brought back to life by a man code named :"Wolverine." Trained to the maximum of human capability, the disfigured man soon discovered he was not human. He was a living ghost. Able to fly go through walls and change shape he soon met his friend Jerald who was too infected. The to were sure there was more to Alchemax they went off to dicover what really happened that nite. Now 2096) What they discovered was 2 more who were affected.(Now 2098) When Jerald confessed he was partially the one responsible for the accident they only became stronger. Becoming friends first, and a team second. Once again approached by "Wolverine" they were told what realy happened that nite. They were assassinated by Kang. He knew that the powers granted to them would soon cause them to form a new Fantastic Four. They decided to leave each other in an attempt to find out what was wrong with them until the year 2099 when a new Spiderman arose, deciding it was time to form a new team, the created a new S.H.E.I.L.D. (Now illegal) initiative called F4! (FANTASTIC 4)

WOLVERINE 2099

THEBATFoE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By THEBATFoE
No Caption Provided

OUTLETT & HACK: Derek (HACK) and Meleena (OUTLETT) Greybill Were two people who were down on their luck and couldn't get away with anything. Brother and sister born on tougher streets of old New York City they were good on survival. Until December, 31st, 2094. While running away from ALCHA-DROIDS (An expiremental Police Force designed by ALCHAMEX) They completed a Circuit with a droid as the explosion went off. Meleena and Derek were joined and were now inside the ALCHAMEX security system. Using designs stolen from Stark Industries, Doom Corp, and OSCORP. ALCHAMEX brought the two back to life in a computerized Robot suit called "4" after dicovering them as a virus in their incoruptable system. They Deleted their "Files" and kept them hostage in a secure wing of the ALCHAMEX MAIN TOWER:North. When S.H.I.E.L.D. discovered ALCHAMEX after the explosion they sent Earth Diamond and Mr. Magnificant To get them. S.H.I.E.L.D. Seperated the two Melleena, now codenamed Xenon, Decided to stay out of a robot body. She was later (2098) codenamed OUTLETT. HACK could hack any system by using Meleena's electric tap ability, but coul also hack apart his enemys with his claws. OUTLETT can shoot electricity but has an ability S.H.I.E.L.D. calls "Tap" wich allows her to enter computer systems and with the guidence of HACK's Programs get through to info. HACK's I.Q. is higher than any man's but he is no longer a man. All he is is a robot who has boundless knowledge gathered from the "Interweb." He can create programs at any time. OUTLETT and HACK along with the rest of the team went their own ways for a while untl they met and HACK suggested using his program F4 ( Finished 4,4 named after his new body.) to create a new S.H.I.E.L.D. initiative. they later Defeated KANG and went on to be one of the best super hero teams ever.

AV: HACK's program for a TOP SECRET initiative Call "The AVengers" was later used to craft another avengers team. He was bent on re-creating a "MARVEL Universe" so he began creating another program call XM (XMen) But was killed by DOOM 2099 before completing it.

DEATH: HACK died saving the entire F4 initiative from coruption And death from DOOM CORP on October, 24, 2109. and was replaced by SPIDER-MAN 2099.