• 113 results
Avatar image for verotikryptonite
Verotikryptonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@blackwind: Been saying it since the 80's. He still sucks. Thanks for the feedback.

Aliltron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 16

#102  Edited By Aliltron

Not very interested in this arc tbh. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be, but it just feels like we've seen this story told before many times. I'll give it maybe two more issues.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The change is probably in relations to how Aquaman would be portrayed in next year's released of Superman vs Batman film.

Remember how Jason's Aquaman costume look? Now, the comic Aquaman is wearing it! Next thing we know, his skin is going to be black!

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just disappointed that they stopped in the middle of an interesting storyline; also that Aquaman now seems to rely of weapons, when before he was equally capable without his trident.

I don't think he's any less capable hand-to-hand than he was before. It's just...he's got a kickass new trident that shoots lightning and controls Earth. Of course he's gonna have some fun using that for awhile.

Ahh the annual Aquaman makeover. Will he have Aqua-vision this time ? Will he be able to swim at FTL speeds while communicating a cease fire with warring lobster tribes via TP ?

...Eh. Why not? The guy who used to just be able to run fast, can now time travel, phase through stuff, drop people in another dimension, steal kinetic energy, give kinetic energy, create matter from inter-dimensional energy, and even create clones from said energy.

Wouldn't be the freakiest thing that happened in comics.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The change is probably in relations to how Aquaman would be portrayed in next year's released of Superman vs Batman film.

Remember how Jason's Aquaman costume look? Now, the comic Aquaman is wearing it! Next thing we know, his skin is going to be black!

Jason was shirtless in that picture of how he'll look in the movies, though wasn't he? If anything he looked more 90s than current Aquaman. Aquaman doesn't have nearly that much hair at this point either.

I think it's a bit of a reach trying to compare the two looks.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tamirhason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It sounds awesome. I hope it sticks. but LOL his face in the cover resembles to Chris Nolan's face!

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superadam: I just saw the first post and I lmao. Yeah marvel pushed me right into DC arms

Jbledo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You seriously need to proofread the stuff you write, even using your text processor spell checker would help.

Avatar image for browncoatofserenity
BrowncoatofSerenity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers