#1 Posted by AshirogiMuto (2 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to design an app for android which uses the data of Comic Vine to display comic and manga information.

#2 Posted by RobertRex13 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I am also an App Developer, I have a question about your Comic Vine 's Dat how it's Application Program Interface ( API) can help in developing a outclass mobile app for comic lovers for Google and App store as well.

#3 Edited by wistech (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm an app designer and developer and I'm also planning to use the data of Comic Vine to display comic and manga information. https://wistech.biz/

#4 Edited by awjones (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure the api terms are no commercial use..
none the less, you'd probably want to use Cordova to build the app, so you can take advantage of web technologies such as ajax. Ajax will allow you to send a request asynchronously then loop over the items in the response.

#5 Posted by wistech (4 posts) - - Show Bio

API Level is an integer value that uniquely identifies the framework API revision offered by a version of the Android platform. The Android platform provides a framework API that applications can use to interact with the underlying Android system. The framework API consists of: A core set of packages and classes. Being a Web Developer I adopt all this.