Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@patrat18 said:
    No Caption Provided

Best part

This sums up everything Geoff Johns has ever written about Batman. he hates the character and it shows in his pathetic attempts at writing him.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#102 the_stegman  Moderator

I guess Johnny Quick...didn't have a leg to stand on!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@w0nd said:

sorry to intrude with this silly question. I started reading this and it seems it just jumps right into the story, maybe i am missing something but was there an issue where the syndicate actually shows up and does what they do to the league? Or are we reading to find out how they accomplished this?

They show up at the end of Trinity War..which really, is the only important thing about Trinity War.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Not the best issue of the series but still entertaining. Nice to see Sinestro, Captain Cold and Black Manta show off their badassery.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Hahahaahha, cha-ching.

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#106  Edited By Andhaira

I wish we had seen a resolution to Black Adam vs Ultraman. BA did seem to be winning this one, seeing as how Ultraman was bleeding from his mouth.

CantDance93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Looks like he wasn't *puts on shades* too Quick to get away

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

But he did. He still had one leg :P

@sog7dc said:

@patrat18 said:
    No Caption Provided

Best part

This sums up everything Geoff Johns has ever written about Batman. he hates the character and it shows in his pathetic attempts at writing him.

The best anti Batman line was Ultraman's by far. Him saying that Wayne's are prone to death made me grin like a mad man.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Damn good issue. Aeternum Malum has been awesome, but then again I'm bais cus I love the Crime Syndicate, Lex Luthor and Ultraman. I had to restrain myself from looking at spoilers cus the damn snow delayed my comic shops delivery. Geoff Johns definitely knows how to write villains.

Agent_Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

I understand all reviews are opinions, and in this case I certainly have to disagree. CBR's review was more my feelings towards this very laborious, chore of a read.

JV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@patrat18: Jog my memory.... I don't have the comics in front of me. But earlier this year in the Flash comics, didn't Captain Cold evolve into being able to create "cold" from is body and not need the gun any longer. I remember when he broke out of jail and fought Flash, Flash was surprised that his powers had evolved along with the other Rogues. But in this issue, he relies on his gun?

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jv said:

@patrat18: Jog my memory.... I don't have the comics in front of me. But earlier this year in the Flash comics, didn't Captain Cold evolve into being able to create "cold" from is body and not need the gun any longer. I remember when he broke out of jail and fought Flash, Flash was surprised that his powers had evolved along with the other Rogues. But in this issue, he relies on his gun?

Him and the Rouges used a device that fused them to their weapons giving them powers, but Johnny Quick did something to him to make him loose his powers.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@lvenger: it looks like he stole that power. I'll surprise if Luther didn't steal it

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this iss was great. Seems like all Hell is breaking loose and building up to an epic finale in iss#7.

Was expecting Alexander Luthor to debut at some point with the whole Earth3 schtick and CSA in the story.....but debuting as Mazahs the "reverse" Shazam?!....hmmm, interesting

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@patrat18 said:

@jv said:

Him and the Rouges used a device that fused them to their weapons giving them powers, but Johnny Quick did something to him to make him loose his powers.

Deathstorm took away Captain Cold's powers not Johnny Quick.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@jv said:

Deathstorm took away Captain Cold's powers not Johnny Quick.

Yea forgot about that. Johnny sent the Teen Titans to the future.

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
    mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Glad to see this issue converted some people to Captain Cold fans. Welcome to the club! :)

@patrat18 said:

Yea forgot about that. Johnny sent the Teen Titans to the future.

It's okay, I wanna freeze Scott Lobdell's leg and shatter it after his run on TT, so that scene was cathartic all the same.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey look! Another issue where Batman looks like an idiot! Didn't see that coming *eye roll.*

Beyond that the hooded man reveal was neat. As soon as I saw his hair color I guessed his actual identity but I didn't see his alter ego coming at all.

However, I disliked that this character has traditionally had a certain alignment that they seemed to have flipped this time around.

Also, didn't Parallax Sinestro effortlessly annihilate most of the guardians of the universe? Shouldn't he be able to solo the entire Crime Syndicate? Whats going on there?

I'm kind of worried about Dick. Johns has been trying to kill him off since infinite crisis. I just don't see what the point of his death would be here besides shock value. Everyone knows he'll be back in a few years w/ some stupid explanation.

Am I the only one who thinks the "fire in the sky" might lead to a team up between the two earths?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#119  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

Nightwing is dead people...i bet DC just had lex luthor saying "it's not to late" for making people buy the last issue of forever evil...at least, now, bring back cassandra cain has Nightwing!

Andhaira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemoreposter: The Guardians of the Universe are not really as strong as they declare themselves to be. We have seen nothing from them that states all of them combined could be a match for a solar powered Kryptonian in the New 52. Not to mention they are probably weak against the color Yellow/parallax. Also, the Green Lantern rings are supposed to be the most powerful weapons in the universe....but can't do jack s**t against real threats. No wonder there are thousands upon thousands of GLs, and only a bare handful of Kryptonians.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.