After a long day and a longer night apart, Tsukasa and Nasa grow closer than ever. Their marriage gets downright steamy as they practice kissing, give each other shoulder masages, share a futon (gasp!) and even plan a proper romantic honeymoon. Also, Tsukasa drags Nasa to a movie marathon to catch him up on her favorite superhero film franchise. She hasn’t lost sight of her priorities here.
- Chapter 59: "No Matter How Convenient Smartphones Are, Lonely Is Lonely"
- Chapter 60: "What's This?!"
- Chapter 61: "A Poetic Line in the Dead of Night Can Kill You"
- Chapter 62: "Devilish Airheads Are Bad news"
- Chapter 63: "We May Have to Censor a Lot of Words Here. Do You Mind?"
- Chapter 64: "How Reliable!"
- Chapter 65: "I Want to Give a Massage and Get One Too"
- Chapter 66: "He's a Smart Guy"
- Chapter 67: "June Is Superhot"
- Chapter 68: "Yup, I See It Too"
- Chapter 69: "Steamy, How and Bothered"
- Chapter 64½: "Peaceful Daily Life"