Is this manga cute enough yet? No? Better add a cat! Toast, possibly the least adorable kitten in manga, doesn’t care for Nasa and interrupts his private time with his wife. Then Nasa and Tsukasa set out on a romantic date at an amusement park, not realizing that everyone else has the same idea…including Nasa’s teacher Yanagi Sensei, who may or may not be aware she’s on a date!
- Chapter 49: "I Believe Cuteness Is Justice"
- Chapter 50: "Mrs. Yuzaki and Nasa, Written with the Kanji for 'Starry Sky'"
- Chapter 51: "Healthy Is Best"
- Chapter 52: "Defenseless Things Begging for Affection Are Cute"
- Chapter 53: "Cat vs. Married Couple"
- Chapter 54: "Sailor Uniforms Are Cute"
- Chapter 55: "For This, I Went to the Land of Dreams in Maihama for the First Time in Ten Years. Alone. In the Rain."
- Chapter 56: "Everywhere You Go, There Are Fights You Can't Lose"
- Chapter 57: "Before the Fireworks Go Out"
- Chapter 58: "Getting Cutesy: The Next Generation"
- Chapter 54½: "Married Couple: How to Use a Uniform at Night"