Nasa and Tsukasa may be temporarily homeless, but life isn’t all bad for the newlyweds. Staying at the neighborhood public bath, they earn their keep by helping out and still have time for cooking parties and retro video games. Nasa finally manages to plan a simple date. Tsukasa finally gets a cell phone. And the artist finally gives in to the temptation to draw Tsukasa in a maid uniform.
- Chapter 39: "The Early Bird Gets the Worm, but Who Wants Worms?"
- Chapter 40: "Happy Married Couples Day! I Want to Win Best Partner of the Year. Ah, Autumn..."
- Chapter 41: "Time! For! A! Paaarty!!!!"
- Chapter 42: "This Fool's Hand Is Shining! It Commands Me to Defeat You!"
- Chapter 43: "Number of Times I Went to an Aquarium to Draw a Dating Scene: 2. Number of Times I Went on a Date: 0."
- Chapter 44: "I Flood My Manga with Straight Men and Drizzle It with Comedians"
- Chapter 45: "Whether You Believe Is Up to You"
- Chapter 46: "Hey, Here's an Eight-Page Short"
- Chapter 47: "I Feel Like I've Been Drawing Maid Outfits Forever"
- Chapter 48: "On Happiness"
- Chapter 40½: "Supposedly This Is What Couples Do in the Park at Night"