Touring the beautiful Kyoto area, Nasa and Tsukasa find plenty of opportunities for romance. Selfies! Snuggling! Swordplay! They’d better enjoy every minute, because a shattering surprise awaits them at home in Tokyo. Where will the newlyweds go when their cozy (i.e., cramped) apartment is no more?
- Chapter 29: "I Want the Dad to Be as Popular as Kurosawa"
- Chapter 30: "It's All Gone Now..."
- Chapter 31: "It's All Because Nini Radio Never Caught On. Eniii!"
- Chapter 32: "Love Doesn't Simply Stop like the Rain"
- Chapter 33: "Not a Dream! Not an Imaginary Story! The Romantic Tension Is Over!"
- Chapter 34: "I Didn't Lean Programming with BASIC. Instead, I Read Kage-san's Manga."
- Chapter 35: "Take a Trip to Cleanse Your Soul, Then Come Home and Wash Your Clothes"
- Chapter 36: "Only Cats Are Effortlessly Cute"
- Chapter 37: "'Who Made This Deep=Fried Port Cutlet?!' Yuzan Said Calmly and Politely"
- Chapter 38: "The Road Home"
- Chapter 31½: "One Night, with Extra Pages"
Note: The digital edition (3/9/2021) for this volume was released before the print edition.