Nasa has been introduced to Tsukasa’s family…sort of. Now it’s time for Tsukasa to meet her in-laws! Nasa is determined to do whatever it takes to make a long bus ride romantic, while Tsukasa is just happy to check out food courts along the way. Little do they know that Chitose and her maids are on their tail, bent on turning their quickie honeymoon into a quickie divorce!
- Chapter 19: "What Kind of Story Is This?!"
- Chapter 20: "A Sudden Surprise"
- Chapter 21: "The Two Depart. Our Fight Begins! Thanks for Reading..."
- Chapter 22: "I Don't Know How They Manage Tokyo to Kyoto for 1,600 Yen"
- Chapter 23: "Food Courts Are About the Fourth Most Exciting Place in Human Civilization"
- Chapter 24: "I Went to Ebina Just for This Story"
- Chapter 25: "Kyoto Gets Better the Older You Are"
- Chapter 26: "It's All Because I Love You"
- Chapter 27: "I'm Home"
- Chapter 28: "Children Don't Know What Their Parents Are Really Life, Thank Goodness"
Note: The digital edition (1/12/2021) for this volume was released before the print edition.