Nasa and Tsukasa venture into the mountains to visit the house where Tsukasa once lived in seclusion. There, they hope to find clues to unlock the data left for them by Tokiko—data that could end Tsukasa’s long quest. Failing that, at least they can pore over her old hoard of vintage manga. And if that’s not enough fan service for you, Nasa’s students explore the wilderness and wind up skinny-dipping!
- Chapter 170: Season 2 Is on the Slate
- Chapter 171: A Fender Bender Dents Your Car...and Your Heart
- Chapter 172: Cats Are Cute Too
- Chapter 173: I Love Watching Videos About Road Trips, RV Life, and Mountain Climbing, but I Never Actually Do Those Things
- Chapter 174: A 1,400-Year Miscalculation
- Chapter 175: Times Change Even when Places Don't
- Chapter 176: Strategy for Sore Losers
- Chapter 177: Watching Videos About Getting Stranded in the Mountains Creates the Impression That It's Sure to Happen
- Chapter 178: Heaven and Earth
- Chapter 168: Hayate the Combat Butler
- Bonus Chapter: Go for It, Kaguya!