Follow

Flashpoint

Story arc »

There's a fissure in time that is leaving repercussions in the past, present, and future. Barry Allen must find the Flashpoint before it destroys all time.

What was with Zoom's death in Flashpoint?

dogenzenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dogenzenji

How was zoom killed by batman... I feel like he was too fast/his reaction time was too quick to be killed by a sword or a bullet. am I wrong in feeling this way, didn't anyone else feel that way?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

How was zoom killed by batman... I feel like he was too fast/his reaction time was too quick to be killed by a sword or a bullet. am I wrong in feeling this way, didn't anyone else feel that way?

Doesn't really matter how fast you are if you are distracted (by Barry) and the attack comes from behind.

I felt that I was an OK way to do him in, but I know I am not going to like it the day he returns. I mean, in a timetravel/mess with history story, if one thing should set in concrete; it should be that Thawne stays dead or never came to exist. (Otherwise we are likely to see him repeat the whole trick).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.