Follow

Flashpoint

Story arc »

There's a fissure in time that is leaving repercussions in the past, present, and future. Barry Allen must find the Flashpoint before it destroys all time.

I have a few questions to ask

luke_kerridge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By luke_kerridge

What is Flashpoint and why's it so significant?

When I look at story arcs, it has a list of the issues it appears in, but it confuses me because you don't need them all. Which ones do I actually need?

I'm a UKer, where's the best and cheapest place to get comics?

Please don't just send me links to other places on the site, I've looked and don't understand. Thank you

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JonSmith

Flashpoint was pretty much DC's way of saying 'Hey, we can totally reboot the universe like we've done over and over before but this time make it different kind of somehow maybe." When it was over, the three major universes of DC were fused together into one Frankenstein amalgam of realities. And just like every time before, one, maybe more, person/people knows what's happened in case DC decides it's not working out.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

Flashpoint is an event comic which ushered in the DC relaunch known as The New 52. The only thing you have to read from Flashpoint to understand it, is the main issues, Flashpoint 1-5. The other issues involved in the story arc are just tie-in comics that help you get a bigger view of the different characters that are involved in the event.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.