Follow

Flash Thompson

Character » Flash Thompson appears in 1920 issues.

Flash frequently bullied Peter Parker but was actually Spider-Man's greatest fan. In time, Flash befriended Peter, became a decorated war hero, and eventually joined the Marvel superheroes as a symbiote host, first with Venom and then with Anti-Venom.

Flash the Hero!

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Slinger

Wow! Is Flash the man or what? I just finished reading Amazing Spider-Man 574, and my mind is blown. I couldn't help but think about my cousin who was serving in Iraq the entire time I was reading the issue. I really have a strong urge to ship my copy over seas.

So is this a huge retcon or what?

******SPOILER*******

Okay so Flash is serving in Iraq (or at least he was) and ends up getting a medal of honor! It cost him his legs though, which is HUGE with him being such an avid athlete. Overall this issue gave me a newfound respect for the onetime bully. I've never been the jock type, but I read this and was like, "Wow, who woulda thought Flash was just like me?" Kudos to the creative team, I must admit I judged this one too prematurely by it's cover, I won't make that mistake again!

gui22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By gui22

Kinda of bad!Yey first comment!

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

I like it a lot! It shows love for the people who are actually overseas and it gives them something to relate to. So yeah, FLASH IS A HERO (And so are the rest of the people overseas)

Avatar image for andrewbullheaded
    andrewbullheaded

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By andrewbullheaded

hey guys, do you think that there is any chance that agent venom will appear in a moive/cartoon ?

MisterParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By MisterParker

Unlikely, though I would pay good money to see him starring in either.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Nice move. The creative team, by making this movie, really made Flash more then just a one dimensional character. Good for them! Flash=Best Venom!

Bystander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

hey guys, do you think that there is any chance that agent venom will appear in a moive/cartoon ?

It would be fantastic. Both of them.

Nice move. The creative team, by making this movie, really made Flash more then just a one dimensional character. Good for them! Flash=Best Venom!

Correct!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.