Follow

Firestorm

Character » Firestorm appears in 1152 issues.

Originally a composite being, Firestorm had power over fire and heat, and could alter the atomic structure of objects

Firestorm Power Level

deadpool101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By deadpool101

How powerful is the current Firestorm (Jason Rusch)? I know he has near un-paralleled potential, but just how powerful is he? Who is more powerful?
    King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
    what do you mean how powerful is he ? compared to what ? or based on what power grid scale ?
    deadpool101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deadpool101

um idk. i guess compared just to most other super heroes. like is he above captain atom? or green lantern?
    firestormfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By firestormfan
    @deadpool101:  I'd say Firestorm is less powerful than Green Lantern, but on par with Captain Atom.

The Irredeemable Shag
    http://firestormfan.com
    deadpool101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deadpool101

cool.

Avatar image for darkknight96000
    darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darkknight96000
    @firestormfan said:
    " @deadpool101:  I'd say Firestorm is less powerful than Green Lantern, but on par with Captain Atom.  The Irredeemable Shag http://firestormfan.com "
    Captain Atom is far more powerful than any Green lantern
    deadpool101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deadpool101

Makes sense. Although I have a feeling Ion could kick Atom's ass! And Hal Jordan would do well against Cap Atom too. But, anyways, back to Firestorm. I know he's uber powerful, and I know he could beat a lot of peeps. So I don't want a list of people he's more powerful than but people who are on par with or more powerful than him. Who could beat Firestorm or is on par with him. 
     I guess I will start it off: 

Captain Atom-on par 
    Ion 
    Superman 
    Superman Prime 
    Major Force 
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock
    @firestormfan said:

" @deadpool101:  I'd say Firestorm is less powerful than Green Lantern, but on par with Captain Atom.

How is this? Captain Atom destroyed Firestorm in battle twice.

@deadpool101

said:

" Makes sense. Although I have a feeling Ion could kick Atom's ass! And Hal Jordan would do well against Cap Atom too. But, anyways, back to Firestorm. I know he's uber powerful, and I know he could beat a lot of peeps. So I don't want a list of people he's more powerful than but people who are on par with or more powerful than him. Who could beat Firestorm or is on par with him.  I guess I will start it off:  Captain Atom-on par Ion Superman Superman Prime Major Force  "

Captain Atom has defeated Hal Jordan. As far as Firestorm being on par with Captain Atom, I doubt it. Captain Atom has consistently beaten Ronnie Raymond in battle, twice. I doubt Jason Rusch could do any better. The only Firestorm that could beat Atom is the Elemental Firestorm, who was at a level of power that Jason or Ronnie may never, ever achieve.

Ion could probably defeat Firestorm.

Firestorm could beat Superman, depending on the circumstances.

Firestorm loses to Superman Prime, every time.

Firestorm could only beat Major Force for one reason. He's not very intelligent.
    deadpool101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deadpool101

Major Force? Yeah, agreed. Um Supes is pretty good. But then again Firestorm could transmute something into kryptonite. prime would kick firestorm's ass. easily. ion not too sure don't know that much about him (god i hate sodam yat). captain atom and firestorm are pretty even though dude. cap throws some energy at firestorm and firestorm can transmute it into air. firestorm could transmute the alien-coated skin of cap atom into glass. firestorm is on par w/ cap atom. or atleast close.
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Static Shock
    @deadpool101 said:
    "captain atom and firestorm are pretty even though dude. cap throws some energy at firestorm and firestorm can transmute it into air. firestorm could transmute the alien-coated skin of cap atom into glass. firestorm is on par w/ cap atom. or atleast close. "
    They aren't even at all. Anything he throws at Cap gets absorbed or withstood. He can even transmute energy himself. Firestorm's attempt to go intangible would also be useless. Captain Atom would fire energy blasts with various frequencies/wavelengths to damage him, even if he's intangible (he's done it to an intangible foe before, anyway). Firestorm can't transmute Captain Atom, either. He's immune to molecular manipulation, and has shown that his molecules can't be tampered with by anybody. 

If anything, Jason would lose to Cap, just like Ronnie did. In their second battle, Cap punched Ronnie so hard that both him and Martin Stein separated from each other.
    deadpool101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deadpool101

Point proven I guess. Captain Atom is pretty kickass. I liked Bombshell too. Wish they'd kept her around a bit longer. She was so cool, and powerful. Still, Firestorm could potentially be one of the most powerful peeps in DCU. He should fight someone big sometime. Like Darkseid. That'd be cool.
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Static Shock
    @deadpool101 said:
    " Point proven I guess. Captain Atom is pretty kickass. I liked Bombshell too. Wish they'd kept her around a bit longer. She was so cool, and powerful. Still, Firestorm could potentially be one of the most powerful peeps in DCU. He should fight someone big sometime. Like Darkseid. That'd be cool. "
    Bombshell is still around. She's currently a Titan again.
    deadpool101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deadpool101

Really? Huh. I thought Batgirl slit her throat and killed her in "Titans East". Not to mention; she did work for Deathstroke and try and kill the titans. Why did they give her membership after that?
    Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
    @deadpool101 said:
    " Really? Huh. I thought Batgirl slit her throat and killed her in "Titans East". Not to mention; she did work for Deathstroke and try and kill the titans. Why did they give her membership after that? "
    Her Dilustel Skin covered her body when she was near-death, healing her wound completely. They gave her membership in an attempt to trust her, I guess.
    davidkenneth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By davidkenneth

I wish Firestorm was on the Titans or teen titans

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.