Follow

Firestar

Character » Firestar appears in 1049 issues.

Trained to be an assassin with her microwave-manipulating mutant powers, Firestar instead grew to be a popular hero. A key former member of New Warriors, now member of the X-Men.

How hot can Firestar get ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fire Star

Hey wanted to discuss how hot can she get ? This topic has been brought up many times. Well I believe it was # 1 in her 1-4 series that on the cover she was melting a phone. She can also melt bullets -
    She also exploded Emma's training base. That's more of her explosive power. Anyone else got a scan of how hot she can make her waves ?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Shadowdoggy

hot enough to burn off the earth's atmosphere 
    so powerful she powered a Shi'ar space ship
    Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fire Star
    @Shadowdoggy said:
    " hot enough to burn off the earth's atmosphere so powerful she powered a Shi'ar space ship "
    When did she burn off Earth's atmosphere ?
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shadowdoggy

she didn't, but it's been stated before 
    from Marvel.com..... 
    "Firestar's mastery of microwave energy allows her to generate near-limitless amounts of heat and enables her to fly with enough thrust to carry huge weights aloft. Microwave manipulation, thermal energy blasts " 
    from wikipedia.... 
    "The nature of Firestar's power grants her the capacity for large-scale destruction. However, she typically limits how much of her own power she accesses for fear of permanently damaging the planet, its atmosphere and electromagnetic field. In space, she is far less inhibited, and can access greater levels of ambient electromagnetic energy to fuel her powers. She easily produced an attack that injured Garthan Saal when he possessed the energy of the entire Nova Corps, and also used her enhanced abilities to power a massive Shi'ar interstellar transport gate with very little effort"
    Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fire Star
    @Shadowdoggy said:
    "
    she didn't, but it's been stated before 
    from Marvel.com..... 
    "Firestar's mastery of microwave energy allows her to generate near-limitless amounts of heat and enables her to fly with enough thrust to carry huge weights aloft. Microwave manipulation, thermal energy blasts " 
    from wikipedia.... 
    "The nature of Firestar's power grants her the capacity for large-scale destruction. However, she typically limits how much of her own power she accesses for fear of permanently damaging the planet, its atmosphere and electromagnetic field. In space, she is far less inhibited, and can access greater levels of ambient electromagnetic energy to fuel her powers. She easily produced an attack that injured Garthan Saal when he possessed the energy of the entire Nova Corps, and also used her enhanced abilities to power a massive Shi'ar interstellar transport gate with very little effort" "
    Thanks.
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Shadowdoggy

no worries 
    Firestar is one of my all time favorites 
    she's even on my list of Most Underrated women in comics
    Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Fire Star
    @Shadowdoggy said:
    " no worries Firestar is one of my all time favorites she's even on my list of Most Underrated women in comics "
    yeah mine too.
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shadowdoggy

I figured as much 
    ; )
    Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fire Star
    @Shadowdoggy said:
    " I figured as much ; ) "
    ; ) haha
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#10  Edited By xerox_kitty

You already have a thread dedicated to the extremes of her powers.  It's called Firestar's Feats.  You already know about this thread, because you posted in it SEVERAL times.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.