User Reviews
1 (0)
4.8 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Let there be BLOOD! 0

Man next to THOR anything GL is tops in my books and Rage of The Red Lanterns is no exception, i just love the creativity behind the GL books, from Mongol using the rings to keep his severed arm afloat beside to Dark Star the Blue cat red lantern! I cannot wait to see whats ahead in the GL universe in the coming years, this is only the beginning folks stay tuned!...

Great Prelude 0

While escorting Sinestro to his execution, the Green Lantern Corps is attacked by Red Lanterns and the Sinestro Corps.I believe the function of a company wide crossover, at least in a buisness sense is to introduce readers to books they otherwise would not be reading. On that note, and all of the others, this book works. I am now very excited about this summers crossover. This is definitely one of the best things to have come out of the Final Crisis.  Very exciting, and very well written and d...