Follow

Feral

Character » Feral appears in 569 issues.

Feral by power, nature and name. Maria Callasantos's life was dredged in mystery, deceit, and death. Once a member of X-Force, Hellions and X-Corporation, she is trying to live a new life on Krakoa.

Feral needs to live again

BlackJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BlackJade

I think it would be smashing if Feral got her body back, joined X-Factor, and got a Peter David style character revamp, like Shatterstar did. 

Just saying, X-Factor tends to use obscure characters that start off without much fanbase behind them, and Feral doesn't seem to have much, and she died so quickly. Now in X-Factor she is a ghost trying to get her body back with Rahne's demon child. It would be kinda interesting to see if she stays on. I find her extreme temper to be amusing.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By papad1992
    @BlackJade said:
    I think it would be smashing if Feral got her body back, joined X-Factor, and got a Peter David style character revamp, like Shatterstar did.  Just saying, X-Factor tends to use obscure characters that start off without much fanbase behind them, and Feral doesn't seem to have much, and she died so quickly. Now in X-Factor she is a ghost trying to get her body back with Rahne's demon child. It would be kinda interesting to see if she stays on. I find her extreme temper to be amusing.

I agree with u totally!!! "Smashing"??? Really??
    blackdemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blackdemon
    @papad1992 said:
    @BlackJade said:
    I think it would be smashing if Feral got her body back, joined X-Factor, and got a Peter David style character revamp, like Shatterstar did.  Just saying, X-Factor tends to use obscure characters that start off without much fanbase behind them, and Feral doesn't seem to have much, and she died so quickly. Now in X-Factor she is a ghost trying to get her body back with Rahne's demon child. It would be kinda interesting to see if she stays on. I find her extreme temper to be amusing.
    I agree with u totally!!! "Smashing"??? Really??

I agree, too! Feral needs to come back. No two ways about it. She's just too cool to stay dead!
    Purgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Purgy

And a real B**ch and that's what we need. She is just one of my favorite characters. And they did brought her back as a ghost so here's hoping.

infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By infonation

@BlackJade: Feral may be savage, but so is Wolverine! How is it fair that HE gets to be alive and SHE doesn't!

Purgy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Purgy

@infonation said:

@BlackJade: Feral may be savage, but so is Wolverine! How is it fair that HE gets to be alive and SHE doesn't!

Because he's Marvel's cash cow.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.