Follow

Fear Itself

Story arc »

In a time of fear and uncertainty, the Avengers make plans to rebuild Asgard, while Sin enacts a mysterious plan to fulfill her destiny and resurrect a forgotten god of fear.

Phobos

Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doombert

I've been gone for quite a while...just got back to being online and trying to catch up since Seige. I keep seeing this fear itself thing all over, but I see nothing mentioned about Phobos.  Is this just about his return after the Gorgon killed him?  Someone halp me!  Anything specific comics I should be picking up to help me decipher this?  Thanks for any help!

darth_fletcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By darth_fletcher

he died in secret warriors and met ares at the end of the issue who told him gods dont really die, just reborn anew !!!

ShirEPanjshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ShirEPanjshir
    @Doombert:  Fear Itself will not have anything to do with Phobos. It's mainly centering itself around Asgardian lore and the God of Fear mentioned here is the Asgardian God of Fear, thus not Phobos.
    Doombert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Doombert

Thanks alot ShirEPanjshir!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.