Follow

Fear Itself

Story arc »

In a time of fear and uncertainty, the Avengers make plans to rebuild Asgard, while Sin enacts a mysterious plan to fulfill her destiny and resurrect a forgotten god of fear.

Fear Itself #2 cover

Vash108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vash108

Does anyone else thing the cover of this book gives away a bit of a surprise of what happens in the book? I kinda feel it would have been better if it didn't have the lower panel on the cover and put something else there. That is just my 2 cents as a newcomer to comic books.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By EdwardWindsor
    @vash108:  covers can often show images tah dont happen in the story within so most of teh time i wouldnt be bothered, in this case i think that showing 3 of the "the worthy" on the cover may not of been the best choice. Who knows it maybe a bluff.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I don't see anything wrong with it, it's not like it showed us ALL of the Worthy, just a few to keep our interest and make use pick the issue up to see how the heck those guys become the Worthy. And just for the record, Marvel's already released images of all the Worthy, so really I don't see how it's giving away anything.

Vash108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Vash108
    @War Killer: I am just saying as a new reader it kind of kills the surprise for me. I have not gone out and looked at pictures to find out what happens next. Although I have wiki'd a few things to help with filling in the blanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.