Follow

Fantomex

Character » Fantomex appears in 891 issues.

Fantomex is a highly evolved and technologically advanced mutate, developed by the Weapons Plus program to be Weapon Xlll. He is highly cunning, skilled in misdirection, and has a ship that is an extension of his nervous system named E.V.A.

extent of his healing factor

Avatar image for the_peter_cosmic
    The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

Fantomex mentioned having a healing factor in Fear Itself : Uncanny X-Force #2 and I've seen him survive stab wounds and that sort of thing, but I wondered what is the worst injury he can/has survived/healed from. If you've read Uncanny X-Force #22 he seems to be injured pretty horribly (though, who knows with all the misdirection gotcha moments). I wondered if he could regenerate from that sort of thing.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

It might be the kind if wound that will heal when he puts the lost part back in its place.

0blivion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By 0blivion_

To me it seems like he can take a lot of pain because I think he is more machine then human? and has a heal factor that might be equal to someone like Bullseye?

The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

@InnerVenom123: Yeah, that's what it looked like in the last issue. I was just glad it wasn't another fake out. That was starting to get on my nerves.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By z3ro180

@The_Peter_Cosmic: what are his powers anyaway??

The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

@Z3RO180: His powers are kind of complicated, mainly he has misdirection powers and his main central nervous system is separate from him (EVA) and he can use is as a ship. His page has his powers explained in further detail. It was an off hand comment in Uncanny X-Force Fear Itself where he mentioned having a healing factor, plus he's been shown to heal from things that would kill a normal person. His healing factor is apparently minor compared to Wolverine and Deadpool, though.

The_Peter_Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Peter_Cosmic

@0blivion_: He is supposed to be able to perform a form of auto-hypnosis on himself to shut out pain or perform surgery on himself or whatever, but he was recently thanking Psylocke for blocking out the pain for him so I don't know if that is a consistent power or not.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.