Follow

Fantomex

Character » Fantomex appears in 891 issues.

Fantomex is a highly evolved and technologically advanced mutate, developed by the Weapons Plus program to be Weapon Xlll. He is highly cunning, skilled in misdirection, and has a ship that is an extension of his nervous system named E.V.A.

(Beware, possible spoilerage!) we've seen this before.

MagmaGazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MagmaGazer

Whilst trawling the internets, I came a cropper of something rather interesting.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XtuFQKAi6nE/UHXzwKc3s-I/AAAAAAAACoY/wTwXJ4fGd9M/s1600/KrisAnkaDesigns-LadyFantomex.jpg

What what whattt. Surely, this...got to be fanart, yes? I thought so too, until I saw this;

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SqDFIsltNwI/UHXzzHtqn_I/AAAAAAAACpA/BQ6cXn2FOKs/s1600/KrisAnkaDesignsHeader.jpg

The....These feelings, they are mix'd.

Yup, it seems that Mr. LePew is a comin' back as Marvel's latest female fatae. Talk about unexpected...

Avatar image for crostasreallycool
    crostasreallycool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By crostasreallycool

She's a clone named cluster.

Avatar image for deactivated-5791595859013
    deactivated-5791595859013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh well, Betsy can go bi-sexual if she is still stuck on Fantomex

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.