Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5741 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

|The Fantastic Four & Franklin Richards|

Typhenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Typhenstein

I haven't been paying really any attention to the FF in about 5 years or so, long time I know, I was just wondering if someone could give me a quick run down on some things, like what's with the new black and white costumes( I really like them), what's with Mr Fantastic and Mrs Invisible's child Franklin Richards? and why's Spidey one of the FF.

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

After Johnny Storm died closing the portal to the Negative Zone, the Fantastic Four disbanded and started calling themselves the Future Foundation (well, they already had a team with that name with all the genius children living with them). Then the others changed their costumes accordingly (black and white).

Franklin has his reality warping powers again, they were reactivated by his future self time traveling to help them for the upcoming problems they were about to have (Negative Zone invasion, Universal Inhumans, the Kree invasion, and the Council evil Reed Richards' messing things up further).

Spidey is on the team basically because they asked him to be. He and Franklin get along great, as well as with the rest of the team (on a side note, he also sells books).

Typhenstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Typhenstein

@jloneblackheart said:

After Johnny Storm died closing the portal to the Negative Zone, the Fantastic Four disbanded and started calling themselves the Future Foundation (well, they already had a team with that name with all the genius children living with them). Then the others changed their costumes accordingly (black and white).

Franklin has his reality warping powers again, they were reactivated by his future self time traveling to help them for the upcoming problems they were about to have (Negative Zone invasion, Universal Inhumans, the Kree invasion, and the Council evil Reed Richards' messing things up further).

Spidey is on the team basically because they asked him to be. He and Franklin get along great, as well as with the rest of the team (on a side note, he also sells books).

oh wow i've been missing out on alot then from FF, I guess I might have to start picking up some back issues, sounds like a pretty fun storyline, thanks for catching me up on it bud!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.