Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5740 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

Rumor - Fantastic Four rights return to Marvel in exchange for X-Men TV rights

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Cap10nate

Den of Geek released an article saying that there is a deal in place to return the FF back to Marvel in exchange for the rights to the X-Men use on TV. I'd love for that to happen to be able to let Marvel use the cosmic side of the FF rights would be huge, especially for Infinity War. Really be excited if this would cause a creative push for the FF on the publishing front as well.

Den of Geek Article - Fantastic Four back at Marvel, Movie Planned for 2020?

As excited as I would be for the FF to get proper treatment, I might be more excited for the possibilities of seeing Kang, Annihilus, Galactus, and Silver Surfer in the MCU. Annihilation would be an awesome conclusion to a cosmic phase of movies.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Smart move from Marvel.

This means the Skrulls, Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Anihillus and other great ff characters are usable in an Avengers movie.

I think we all mainly want Doom though

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cap10nate

@cgoodness said:
    @westfriesianman said:

Smart move from Marvel.

This means the Skrulls, Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer, Anihillus and other great ff characters are usable in an Avengers movie.

I think we all mainly want Doom though

I'm actually a little more excited about the prospects of some of the other villains and their influence in the cosmic side of the MCU or Kang as the next Avengers villain after Thanos. I would like to see a Doom done properly on film, but I don't know how they would do that with how established their world is and how much time they spent in a made up eastern European nation already.

I think the FF pose a similar issue to Doom. Can you have them introduced as established heroes already? I really don't want to see another origin story or teenage FF. I personally liked the idea of the FF having their own separate movie universe if only Fox had made quality movies. They have plenty of great stories and characters to use that they don't need to be involved another franchise.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.