Follow

Fantastic Four

Team » Fantastic Four appears in 5741 issues.

An intrepid group of astronauts: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm, and Ben Grimm originally received their powers after being exposed to an immense amount of cosmic radiation during a trip into space. Mutated and given strange powers by this exposure, they became the Fantastic Four and dedicated their abilities to the good of humanity.

Off My Mind: Did Reed Richards Doom the Fantastic Four From the Start?

• 58 results
    Seabats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Seabats

This made them so much more interesting in my book. 
    Now they just need to get rid of their monochromatic look 
    and go back to blue.

Sickenly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Sickenly

Reed is prick, and has always been. Is that a trait or something? My uncle is pretty smart (Phd smart) and he is a jerk#$%.

Avatar image for gambitsprincess
    gambitsprincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By gambitsprincess

i can belive this seeing as in marvel zomibies he pirposely infects his team
    Avatar image for captaindeadpool
    CaptainDeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By CaptainDeadpool

I doubt he did it on purpose.. Reed has always been the type of dude to focus on the negatives of doing something before the positives and he's way to hard on himself to let it happen. This was more than likely Victor's attempt at sabotaging the FF

newmutants45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By newmutants45

There should be no article. In the same Liimited Series (Fantastic Four VS The X-men) Doom revealed that he had replaced Reeds journal with a phony meant to create tension and distrust among the members. Reed did NOT intentionally give himself, Ben, Johnny, and Sue powers.
    Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By Blood1991

Reed brings a new meaning to "evil genius" He had us all convinced he was good, but the evidence is seriously piling up.
    Peteparker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 137

#57  Edited By Peteparker

Seems more likely than anything that some *other* villainous entity was at work there.  Yes, I believe Reed purposely set the events in motion, but probably not of his own right mind.   

Wolverine's been taken over by evil a billion times, why wouldn't evil do the same for Reed, to ultimately 'Doom' him to be unloved by those he cared most about?  I feel like there's a story here...

Apis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#58  Edited By Apis

Ahh come on could any man be smart enough to set that in motion and hide it from his loved ones for all these years? I mean he'd have to be ......the.....most ......intelligent........man......Alive........uhm no comment.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.